Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg getting Turf!
Wow, that field looks great, i'm happy for all of those involved with the program, they deserve this.
Field looks GREAT! Hope they find a way to get those boys numbers on there some how though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Yes the "59" will be painted with turf paint in the back corners of each end zone just like it always was. John told me this himself.
Drove by there today. They had the big "P" laid out at mid field, but not stitched in yet I don't believe. IT IS HUGE. Runs from about 40 yd line to 40 yd line. Hope someone can get to the top of the bleachers and snap a pic today. This may end up being the best looking field in EKY...
The field looks amazing!!!
Looks great, welcome Prestonsburg and BL to the turf field club. That place is a few parking lots away from being one of my favorite places to watch a football game.
Are they updating the bleachers as well?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
[Image: http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6...2988_n.jpg]

I hope that they just have the big P laid out, as it doesn't appear to be centered at mid field, but you get the picture....It's gonna be awesome...
Here are some pics of the field as of last night. The P is just laid on and will be centered also the hashes on the side closest to the stands have to be put in but as you can see its looking really good. Drove by there today and they are installing the P so maybe I can get some more pics tonight or tomorrow.
Looks great!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
That is great for Pburg. The rumor is that Lawrence county will have turf by the start of the 2013 season. Turf don't cost as much as in the past and it saves money in the long run. I think all school's will go to it before long.:Thumbs:
Looks awesome. Congrats Pburg.
Love it!
It's about time! I used to hate playing there, they always had 2 feet of water at midfield, lol. Good for PBurg.
vundy33 Wrote:It's about time! I used to hate playing there, they always had 2 feet of water at midfield, lol. Good for PBurg.

Thats called home field advantage Vundy. Confusedinglepar
The field looks great!
This field looks amazing really nice glad to see them get turf
The heck with the previous field, what about the "PIT" That's the field I played on...vast improvements since then....
Turf helps this program continue to get better