Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terral Owens Signs with Dallas
Terral Owens signs a 3 year deal with the cowboys...did the cowboys sign the right player?Is this the reason they released johnson?How does cowboys fans feel about TO?Will he make dallas a contender?...
Anyone wanna bet that he starts mouthing off to Parcells and Parcells kills him :clap:
I'd love to see that BFritz
I was hoping no one would sign this jerk lol. Sure he has skills but comes with too much baggage
[quote author=UKGIRL20 link=topic=21083.msg213667#msg213667 date=1142740900]
I'd love to see that BFritz
[/quote]

I'd pay to see it because you know Parcells wouldn't just shoot him in the head or something- he'd break his legs while starving him for days and inflict immeasurable amounts of pain on T.O. that make Saddam's torture chambers look like a timeout in kindergarten
I love this...im a huge cowboys fan and i dont care what come with signing TO if he can get the cowboys back in the superbowl thats all i need...I think with the signing of TO the cowboys just went from a pretender to a contender....now if we can just get a good qb we will be in good shape :1:
[quote author=former_raider80 link=topic=21083.msg213741#msg213741 date=1142750828]
I love this...im a huge cowboys fan and i dont care what come with signing TO if he can get the cowboys back in the superbowl thats all i need...I think with the signing of TO the cowboys just went from a pretender to a contender....now if we can just get a good qb we will be in good shape :1:
[/quote]

I also love this, but for the opposite reason.  He destroyed the last team that he was a part of.  Look out Dallas here come your cancer.  I am not a Dallas fan by the way.  With TO they can change their names from Cowboys to Outlaws!  :lmao:

:no: :clap: Confusedurrender: Rolleyes
i believe that on the field T.O will help the cowboys on the feild but off the field i think he will be the same as he was in philly!
im pissed. IM a cowboys fan and i despise TO. I hope he isnt a peice of garbage like he was at philly...
Well i dont know about the move because he is a problem and always has been but if he dont cos dallas any problems they will be very dangerous.
lmao i bet Doc loves it
Yeah I can't believe my boys did something like that...
I hope he can turn around the cowboys dry spell...
I don't like T.O but I like the Cowboys so good luck T.O.....I guess
[quote author=former_raider80 link=topic=21083.msg213741#msg213741 date=1142750828]
[/quote]

yep id love to see the cowboys go back to the super bowl and take another ring. its been around 10 years in the making and we r ready to go all the way.  :thumpsup: