Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New phone and phone company help
I am looking to get a new phone and phone company. I currently have Bluegrass Cellular and a phone that is starting to break. My contract with them runs out June 23rd.

I cannot go into many details right now, but I will need non-roaming service near the Wilmore/Nicholasville/Lancaster/Lexington area. Currently, I roam when I am there.

I currently have unlimited talk and text, no data/internet, not even picture messaging, but I have phone insurance. That costs me $65 per month.

Whatever I can get for that price or less would be great.

I asked a similar question about a year ago, but realized I was under two-year contract instead of a 1-year. NOW, the question is relevant, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In the Lexington area, I don't think Verizon can be beat honestly. Great coverage, respectable prices, and are easy to work with.
I agree BCF4L...
GO Pay as you go. And get a 40$ unlimited talk and text for 40$ a month through Red Pocket or H20. YOu cant beat it,.
^Do you have any more info on those?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
YOu can get any unlocked Phone through ATT or the Go Phones at walmart. Or just buy an iphone through apple with there 6 month same as cash option.

[Image: http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq298...pocket.png]

H20 is about the same but horrible customer service.

They run on SIM cards and u just have to purchase a sim card from ebay for about a $. Then activate it on there website. There is no TAX, Fees anything of that nature.