Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gymnastics coaches in Eastern ky whose your fav???
WE all kno of jody, bobby, and the others but tell me whose your favorite??
I think Steve Slone is a great guy.  I know that he will never drop me or let me try something until he is sure that I can do it.  I have seen a few other instructors that let girls  bounce off their heads. 
Jody Hackworth.....
JODY!!    He is the best.  :thumpsup:
Jody is the best!!!!
Jody is the best...i will miss you Jody!!!!!!!!!
Tammy Jo
Tom Pack
*Matt Roberts is by far the best gymnastics coach in all eastern KY. If you had not had the chance to work with him, then you'd better get with it. :rockon:

*Not only is he a great spot, but he can tumble too!! Quite well. His full is beautiful. He has so much experience.

*Bobby and Jody are great coaches too. Not knocking them at all. You just asked for opinions.

* Jodi Justice is also a great spot. You should watch her little girl tumble!

I think Jody *&* Bobby is the best
I my fav is Jody cause i have been to alot of different people and I got my back handspring in like a few months.
Matt Roberts in my opinion. He can get my child to do things that I tought weren't possible.:Thumbs:
I think that Tammy Lockhart is pretty good. She is a good spot and teaches the fundamentals. She doesn't start you doing a backhandspring if you can't do a cartwheel or round off.
I also love Jody Hackworth.
Jody would have to be my pick..............VERY DEPENDABLE!!!
friendofbelfry Wrote:Jody would have to be my pick..............VERY DEPENDABLE!!!

Key word in this quote is DEPENDABLE....a yr or so ago when my daughter was a cheerleader, their gymnastics instructor was not very dependable - the only day you could count on him being there was when payment was due Confusedhh:
Dream_Weaver Wrote:Key word in this quote is DEPENDABLE....a yr or so ago when my daughter was a cheerleader, their gymnastics instructor was not very dependable - the only day you could count on him being there was when payment was due Confusedhh:

Preach it sister!!! LOL
Matt Roberts is the greatest he has brought me a long ways. Last year beginning I had augly handspring and he help me get it lined out, now i have standing tucks and roundoff tucks working series and I am ready to work my full asap. Go Matt thanks for your support and your understanding.:Thumbs:
Who does the Magoffin County Cheerleaders work with?:Cheerlead
I must give a shot out to the true King "Henry Young" he taught must if not all of the above named coaches so i think he is the best hands down
Dream_Weaver Wrote:Key word in this quote is DEPENDABLE....a yr or so ago when my daughter was a cheerleader, their gymnastics instructor was not very dependable - the only day you could count on him being there was when payment was due Confusedhh:

Uhhhhh sounds like we had the same oneConfusedhh: .... evidently, we've wised up after (5) years....Rolleyes and have made a change.:rockon:
Tumbling-King Wrote:I must give a shot out to the true King "Henry Young" he taught must if not all of the above named coaches so i think he is the best hands down

AMEN!!! Henry was who we used when I cheered "back in the day"... LOL.... He was great!!!
phs1986 Wrote:AMEN!!! Henry was who we used when I cheered "back in the day"... LOL.... He was great!!!

Henry is the Man!!!:Thumbs:
Steve Slone at KPT
Steve Slone is my favorite
My friend likes bobby the best!!!! One of the cheerleaders got a full with him.
Steve Slone
definetly jodie! he has helped me get my tumbling trememdousley .. he rocks! go jodie
Matt Roberts!!
jody is good but belfrys best tumbler carly marcum was coached by matt roberts and never hurt herself until she went to Ky Elite and was hurt working a trick she wasn't ready for beside a double full can only be done in All-star comp. so why risk the chance of hurting yourself doing something can't do in comp for UK so i would say matt is the man...I think he also coach robin Cisco when she did her full at Matewan Middle in WV comp.
henry young did he do power tumbling.. if its the same guy that im thinking of he was the funniest guy to hang around....