Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calipari interested in the Knicks, Larry Brown interested in UK Job
We have had a long hiatus here due to numerous other projects and lack of staff writers but this hot rumor has forced us back on the net. Word has it that Calipari is strongly considering leaving the University of Kentucky, win or lose tomorrow night in New Orleans, to take on a new challenge; coaching the loaded New York Knicks starting next season. Former College and NBA champion coach Larry Brown is highly interested in closing out his coaching career at the University of Kentucky if Calipari decides to leave.

Larry Brown has been vocal the last few months wanting to return to coaching. He has not however been approached by any pro squads and has been a constant sight at many NCAA Men's basketball games this season. He recently spent the last few weeks with his protegee Bill Self in Kansas. Speculation with regard to a possible UK opening, and Brown's interest in the position, arose when Brown did not pursue the Kansas State job after Frank Martin left the program to take on the vacant South Carolina position.

Brown would be a perfect fit at the University of Kentucky as his track-record speaks for itself, Brown would not only be a replacement for Calipari but his presence would likely keep the current UK recruits on board.

But one very important fact remains with regard to this explosive situation.... April Fools

Confusednicker:
LOL! I almost made a thread this morning saying that Anthony Davis was ineligible for the title game because he took money from an agent.
Happy April Fools!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was stupid enough to fall for it. LOL
^
lol
Benchwarmer you aren't the only one who fell for it
I could see stardust already typing on how he knew it years ago.