Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's go Louisville
It's time for some revenge and a cold hard dish of it would go so well with the heartbreak it would bring.
:dudecomeon:
really
He doesn't want Ohio State to face Kentucky cause he knows they'd get there butts beat
Strikeout King Wrote:He doesn't want Ohio State to face Kentucky cause he knows they'd get there butts beat
I have Kansas beating Kentucky in the finals,so this has nothing to do with Ohio State, but thanks for playing.:Cheerlead
Strikeout King Wrote:He doesn't want Ohio State to face Kentucky cause he knows they'd get there butts beat

We're happy to be here. The NC would be nice, but we've come along way. Just remember Cats fans, could you come as close to us in football as we could to you in basketball ?
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I have Kansas beating Kentucky in the finals,so this has nothing to do with Ohio State, but thanks for playing.:Cheerlead

I still think you don't won't Ohio State to play Kentucky because you know what would happen

Belfry0304 Wrote:We're happy to be here. The NC would be nice, but we've come along way. Just remember Cats fans, could you come as close to us in football as we could to you in basketball ?

Well no, probably not but at least we're not on probation and have to vacate wins like Tressel and Ohio State
The thing that separates THE UK Basketball from Ohio State Football is that you want see our players pawning off the hardware for tat money.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I have Kansas beating Kentucky in the finals,so this has nothing to do with Ohio State, but thanks for playing.:Cheerlead

Oh, yeah...sure ya do..
I'm really happy that the Cards have 2 people pulling for them on BGR (theVille). That's fewer people that will be devastated after the UK thrashing of Louisville Smile
I could care less, they aren't making any money despite making the University a hell of a lot. UK fans are so defensive, I wish the team the best. If we don't win it all, I hope UK does.
Belfry0304 Wrote:I could care less, they aren't making any money despite making the University a hell of a lot. UK fans are so defensive, I wish the team the best. If we don't win it all, I hope UK does.

Class post Belfry:Thumbs:
vundy33 Wrote:Oh, yeah...sure ya do..
I am playing the bracket challengeon here go check my bracket.See I do not stoop to the level of lying especially on a message board.:moon:
Lying is all I do on a message board.... ;
At least you told the truth about that.
If only Kentucky fans would be honest about how they felt about coach cheat before he got to Kentucky, but you and I know most will not dare post the truth on that topic.
Here is the most informative article that I have read regarding Cal's pre-UK days:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/a.../index.htm
Great article, nice find