Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations to Strikeout King - Gold Medal Member

How did I miss this? Great accomplishment to one of (If not THE) most courteous and honest, somewhat gullible:biggrin:, but absolutely most genuine members on this site. He and I have taken our share of criticism from the masses, so we share a bond there. SK, in this world of cyber relationships, I sincerely consider you "My Friend":Thumbs:

Great job in getting that third medal buddy!
From one Mark Henry Fan to another, Congrats!!!!
Thanks Guys!!!!
If Only If Only. Smile If the Trees Whispered What would be Said.
Strikeout King Wrote:Thanks Guys!!!!

Congratulations! Great Achievement!
Damn, 20,000...that's alot bro, haha. congrats.
I think when and IF i ever hit 20000 i will retire at 20001 post. With the last one explaining how i need to spend more time outside of BGR lol :biggrin:
^ Gut, I will NEVER let you leave dude. I love being an ass, even my little partner SK has called me an Asshole. I love to challenge, argue and debate, no matter which side of the fence I am on. YOU DUDE, remind me of myself! You don't care about getting your feelings hurt, and if someone wants to challenge you, you have no issue with hurting their feelings.

No dude, I will NEVER LET YOU LEAVE!

[Image: http://images.google.com/url?source=imgl...XtgqjE2ESg]

Once in, you NEVER LEAVE
Congratulations Strikeout King!!! You seem like a great guy, thanks for you all do for BGR!!

I enjoy your posts almost as much as I enjoy those pics of hot girls you put in your avatar.
Stardust Wrote:^ Gut, I will NEVER let you leave dude. I love being an ass, even my little partner SK has called me an Asshole. I love to challenge, argue and debate, no matter which side of the fence I am on. YOU DUDE, remind me of myself! You don't care about getting your feelings hurt, and if someone wants to challenge you, you have no issue with hurting their feelings.

No dude, I will NEVER LET YOU LEAVE!

[Image: http://images.google.com/url?source=imgl...XtgqjE2ESg]

Once in, you NEVER LEAVE

lol, i almost shed a tear.
Couldnt agree more. You are one of the true contributors to this site.

We have some very good posters on this site and i think some dont see the small family we have created here.

Argue, agree, fight, i dont care. Im always in the middle :biggrin:
All you all need is some good butt lube and this will be a date...
^
I prefer Astro Glide :hilarious:
^astro glide causes pimples, makes it uncomfortable to wipe....
^
well, i know that now....
Congrats bro
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congrats SK.
Congrats man! Glad that we have such a dedicated Estill Co/56th District fan on here!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON