Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher county central 4 central warriors 3
Great game to watch. Soph. Max Hall pitched a great game for LCC. He got in a bind a couple of times but kept his composure and finished the game. Central(Va.) has some big boys and they hit the ball good. LCC played good defense throughout the game. Good win for LCC.
And a great win. If I am not mistaking, Central has included the baseball rich traditioned J.J. Kelly High School in with another school now.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:And a great win. If I am not mistaking, Central has included the baseball rich traditioned J.J. Kelly High School in with another school now.
J.J. Kelley who has won several state championships in Va. consolidated with Pound high school.
termite Wrote:Great game to watch. Soph. Max Hall pitched a great game for LCC. He got in a bind a couple of times but kept his composure and finished the game. Central(Va.) has some big boys and they hit the ball good. LCC played good defense throughout the game. Good win for LCC.
Congrats Cougars, big win for a very young team. Glad to hear Max had a good game. If he continues to work hard and gets stronger I think he has a bright future in baseball. He came through in some tough situations as a freshman last year.
How is Jordon Short sound? Isn't he the 14th region MVP last year?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
So who is Central? What schools were they before the consolidation?
And yes Jordan was the 14th Region Tourney MVP...Great kid who lives, sleeps, eats and breathes the game of baseball.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:So who is Central? What schools were they before the consolidation?

Pound and J J Kelly!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Nice win, I am eager to see this school play against some tougher teams. I watched teh Regional Championship game last year, and they all have gloves.