Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(7) Gonzaga 77 - (10) West Virginia 54 (NCAA Tournament)
Final!
lol
I knew I shouldn't have picked them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Yep. Missed this one by a mile. Freakin WV!
I thought both teams have mediocre all year. I thought WVU would play better. I was wrong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

West Virginia should have never been in the tourney.
Benchwarmer Wrote:West Virginia should have never been in the tourney.
You make a good arguement. They didn't win 20 games, only good win was against Georgetown and was exactly .500 in conference.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Didn't hurt my bracket.
Amun-Ra Wrote:You make a good arguement. They didn't win 20 games, only good win was against Georgetown and was exactly .500 in conference.

A lot of good teams were left out of the tourney for a mediocre WV team. Only because WV plays in the Big East.
Hurt my bracket, a bit. Picked WVU because of their Big East schedule, got screwed. Had either one getting dominated by Ohio State though.

Also dudes, make sure you include the teams' seeds when you create a game final thread. Wink
I'll give you 3 guesses who I picked Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:I'll give you 3 guesses who I picked Wink

Great win zag!!!! We looked like we had no business there and Huggy was beside himself. I knew when we lost preseason to NKU, we were in for a rough ride. :igiveup:
lol
Yet another game that showed that the Big East is truly overrated and I somehow made the stupid mistake of picking WVU to win this one!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON