Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teams to look out for in the future
I know a good middle school program has been started in almost all the 14th region now.  Who do you think will be a good high shcool team in the future.
I think that Hazard is going to be the team to look for in the next couple of years because they have alot of talent and the have some good pitchers
man give magoffin 3 years and we will be a force to reckon with
[quote author=wamiller25 link=topic=20883.msg211276#msg211276 date=1142367328]
[/quote]
I doubt it.
Paintsville 14-2 Middle School, one loss to Morgan Co. and one loss to most of Sheldon Clark's varsity.
[quote author=Pupaw link=topic=20883.msg211449#msg211449 date=1142385601]
Paintsville 14-2 Middle School, one loss to Morgan Co. and one loss to most of Sheldon Clark's varsity.
[/quote]
your right.. hell this team will be hard to beat.. in future seasons.. i look forward to seeing this bunch play :pirateshoot: :flame: :1: Cool
I think Allen Central will have a bright future if they can keep their coach.  They have some quality young talent - good pitching and strong arms.  They have some very talented 8th graders coming up as well.
They will be strong this year, and let them get some experience next year.  Then AC will be a force to reckon with once again 2 years from now.  I think the program is headed in the right direction and has a chance to be successful for years to come.
Paintsville's JV and MS teams should be solid again this year. MS has a very strong pitching staff. The JV loses 1 or 2 pitchers, but I think they're staff will do fine. Good defensive players at every position, and the batting lineup will be strong. This team will be one to look out for in a couple of years if they stay together.
I think paintsville boy jv team will be unbelivable........I think the starting lineup will be
c- corey adams
1b-austin lyons
2b-zack zailpondo
ss- tyler lemaster
3b-seth alex rice
Lf-patrick Butcher
Cf-Shawn Selvage
Rf-Jake Cyrus

there is alot of people steppin it up in the hitting this year
corey adam has been good hitter for a while. he is an unbeliveable player all around

Shawn Selvage has really steped it up in hitting this year I have been to some pratices and he has been hittin the ball really well.....linedrives gappers and  he has a couple off the fence.....he a't geetin enough respect as he should he can also play some good defence...he will help the team alot

Austin Lyons has a great atitude on the baseball field he is a good pitcher he just need to work on his hitting and it has inproved

Mark minix is a very good hitter..the only thing is if he can stay health to play some defence this year for paintsville???
[/quote]

Hey, you keep up that good attitude! Don't listen to (or read) the bull hockey on here! Set your goals high and work hard. Without high expectations where would anyone be!? I wish you luck this season!
[quote author=Golden Eagle link=topic=20883.msg211314#msg211314 date=1142371151]
[/quote]
I doubt it.
[/quote]

good!!! thats makes it even better
[/quote]

Why would Sheldon Clark's varsity play Paintsville's Middle School?  That makes absolutely NO sense.  Varsity teams are only allowed two scrimmages per season.  Why would you scrimmage a Middle School?
[quote author=tiger baseball 09 link=topic=20883.msg212649#msg212649 date=1142564494]
I think paintsville boy jv team will be unbelivable........I think the starting lineup will be
c- corey adams
1b-austin lyons
2b-zack zailpondo
ss- tyler lemaster
3b-seth alex rice
Lf-patrick Butcher
Cf-Shawn Selvage
Rf-Jake Cyrus

there is alot of people steppin it up in the hitting this year
corey adam has been good hitter for a while. he is an unbeliveable player all around

Shawn Selvage has really steped it up in hitting this year I have been to some pratices and he has been hittin the ball really well.....linedrives gappers and  he has a couple off the fence.....he a't geetin enough respect as he should he can also play some good defence...he will help the team alot

Austin Lyons has a great atitude on the baseball field he is a good pitcher he just need to work on his hitting and it has inproved

Mark minix is a very good hitter..the only thing is if he can stay health to play some defence this year for paintsville???
[/quote]

I agree.  These boys have great potential and give Tiger baseball a bright future and hopefully a few state championships!!!
[quote author=Sponge Bob link=topic=20883.msg212861#msg212861 date=1142615426]
[/quote]

Why would Sheldon Clark's varsity play Paintsville's Middle School?  That makes absolutely NO sense.  Varsity teams are only allowed two scrimmages per season.  Why would you scrimmage a Middle School?
[/quote]
This was during the regular season. Daniel Harless, and a few other players, not sure on their names, played against the MS team and won 6-5. I think there was like 6 or 7 varsity players that get to see playing time in varsity, dressing and playing the MS game.
[quote author=Golden Eagle link=topic=20883.msg211314#msg211314 date=1142371151]
[/quote]
I doubt it.
[/quote]please tell me what makes you an expert just how do you know just because they have been weak in the past why not give these kids some encouragement just because they are Magoffin and you are Johnson Central do you hate them that much.Why not say keep trying maybe you will get there or good luck or something positive i know they are weak but the core of this team is Freshman and Sophomores and are inproving i get so sick of everybody downing our own kids we need to try an encourage all our area teams in all sports  so we all can compete down state where they think anybody east of Winchester are toothless one-eyed inbreds and dont deserve to play with them
Betsy Layne, east Ridge and shelby Valley