Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Coaching Movement
You hear a lot of things at the region tournament

Betsy Layne - Jr. Newsome retiring?
South Floyd - Barry Hall retiring?
Prestonsburg - DeRossette was doing it for only 1 year?

Paintsville - Ratliff done/BMR coming back(hear this all the time, don't think it will happen)
Lawrence Co - looking for a new coach?

Shelby Valley - Newsome retiring?
ER - LeMaster leaving?

Anything on other schools?

All questions asked and talked about during region tournament, who has input?
Im hearing that Jeff Honeycutt from Knott County is wanting the Prestonsburg job.. Any truth?
Never Graduate Wrote:Im hearing that Jeff Honeycutt from Knott County is wanting the Prestonsburg job.. Any truth?

I think coach James D. & staff done a wonderful job this season & looking forward to them being back next year. I have not heard anything of this being a one & done thing, but its possible. I just hope not.
^ Agreed, I thought they did as well.

To my knowledge, LC is NOT looking for a new coach, just a group of parents rallying together trying to stir up crap.
I hope James stays..I went to school with him and played ball with him..Hes good people and I think may be able to make P-burg a competitive program again....
Shame but noone is leaving the 15th. They will all be here next year and once again if you wanna see a good team you will have to go out of region or watch iHigh. Its golf, fishing, vacations, ect,,.. until october 15 with a lil easy win summerball scheduled in between.