Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pets
What kind of pets does everyone have?
I have a dog and a cat, both rescue. I also feed about a million at feeding stations that I pass to and from work....I carry pet food in my car.

My dog isn't in good health, and I don't expect her to live much longer. She's 15 and her joints are giving her a fit. I can relate!! So I push the Glucosamine on her daily, and cook for her every night. (I don't even do that for my husband..LOL)

My cat is a pure bitch, as most cats are. She's also rescue, and lives a queen's life.

I love animals. Their love is pure and not contingent on anything but seeing their owner. I'm not sure that exists in humans.
Two dogs...

One is a black lab/australian shepard mix, the best dog I have ever had. He is 10 years old and starting to act his age.

Dog #2 is a beagle mix. He was abandoned on the side of the road as a pup. About after 2 months of having him he developed Parvo and almost died. Now he is 2 years old and dumb as ever.
1 - 5 lb Horny as Hell Chihuahua named Tiger

1 - 130 lb wired American Bulldog named Jax
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
5 cats
One dog Two cats, all are mixed breed strays that adopted me as they passed through the neighborhood. Now they are inside/outside animals who live like royalty.
Guess im the only one with an unusual pet. Ive got a hedgehog.
2 dogs

And English Bulldog - the dog does nothing but sleep, slobber, and snore and I love him!

And a mut I picked up on the side of the road.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:2 dogs

And English Bulldog - the dog does nothing but sleep, slobber, and snore and I love him!

And a mut I picked up on the side of the road.

Ive wanted and english bulldog for the longest time!
1 Cat and I love him to death even tho he is meaner than hell
i have a full blood Boxer bulldog named Champ who weighs abt 115 lbs he is 4 years old got him when he was 12 weeks old used to have a lil jack russell but my mom took her lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've got a beagle mix and someone had let out a few small mix-breeds at the strip job near my house and one of them took up with us.
He developed parvo a while back and barely made it as well...
however, he doesn't seem to have any side effects.
I know a lot of dogs never act the same after they recover from it but this little guy doesn't seem any different.

Scooter and Buster
30 head of cows and growing. $$$
15 horses (it varys from day to day)
Use to have over 20 goats.
2 mules.
2 donkeys.
4 Dogs.
2 kids.
RIUTG, I had a goat once....Id wake up and to the sounds of what I thought to be reindeer on the roof....when in reality, that SOB found a way up there.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:3 Dogs, 2 Siberian Huskies and 1 Chiwawa/Chow that i would kill someone over.

[Image: http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4...2698_n.jpg]
[Image: http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7...0600_n.jpg]
[Image: http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7...6268_n.jpg]

Damn Wildcatk23 you need to hire a maid. :help:
^^^
love the pics!!

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:30 head of cows and growing. $$$
15 horses (it varys from day to day)
Use to have over 20 goats.
2 mules.
2 donkeys.
4 Dogs.
2 kids.

Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
NothingTrivial Wrote:RIUTG, I had a goat once....Id wake up and to the sounds of what I thought to be reindeer on the roof....when in reality, that SOB found a way up there.

lol
NothingTrivial Wrote:Ive wanted and english bulldog for the longest time!

He's the man of the house. Does whatever he wants 24/7. But mostly that's sleeping. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL