Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 freshman in the 15th?
"dirty30" Wrote:well i can name a lot of players who wre great in LL and Babe Ruth, but that doesnt neccesarily mean that they will be a good high school player...big difference there

True, unless he practices a lot, and gets used to the faster pace of high school ball.
Top couple of players from 58th would be
In no order:

Scotty Little-AC
Alex Hammonds-AC
Brennan Case-BL
Tyler Hamilton-BL
Colby Hayes-SF
Josh Rodebaugh-PBurg
Samuel Keathly-BL

I don't know if Taylor Boyd from Betsy Layne is playing this year but he's good.
I didnt know Samuel played baseball...i bet he can kill the ball though! But the 58 has a lot of young talent, or at least that is what it looks like!
"dirty30" Wrote:I didnt know Samuel played baseball...i bet he can kill the ball though! But the 58 has a lot of young talent, or at least that is what it looks like!

Yea, Samuel is a good batter, he's a good 3rd basemen too.
There sure is a lot of upcoming talent from not just the 58th but the whole 15th region!
should be some great teams come out of there...
Hey dirty now you are sayin that case is a good player but awhile ago u said that you hadnt even seen him on a baseball field so you need to get your story straight
I wasnt saying he is a good player, i was saying he can be a good player...and i have never seen him on a high school field, just play in babe ruth, thats all
I havent seen him play at the bigger level yet, and relaly no one has so who is to judge how big of am inpact he will make in just one season...people the fact of the matter is that it takes time for players to progress, so dont put pressure on a player their freshman year...give them time before you say they are soo great...that is all i really meant...i needed to clear things up!
A lot of talent coming up in the 58th.
Tyler Hylton of ER has the potential to be one of the best in the 15th.
I played with Ritchie, hamilton and case last year........ritvhie is the only one that impressed me any at all..........hamilton and case arent ne thing special...i mean they might be good players at betsy layne but u got to remember BL dont have much.........Dirty didnt say nething good about his self earlier, the other guy was and he was actually putting hiself down...and if i was Nothin But Net i would keep my mouth shut about tgettin on her and talkin about yourself..and for that matter u shouldnt get on here and brag on your friends unless they really are the all star u say they r.......cause case and hamilton arent as good as u and the other 2 ppl from BL are sayin they r
Dont jump to conclusions there zag because im not case or hamilton and im not one of there friends i am just a person who goes and watches the game and i didnt brag on anybody saying that they were an all star and i never said ritchie was bad or good from what i have seen he is a good player so dont go sayin that i am somebody that im not.
I am one of their friends and they are both very talented players, I've played with them my whole life and I know what their games are like. Bottom line their good players, get over it.
Frosh Justin Tackett of Shelby Valley has had a good year in pitching. His record is 5-1. Can't remember any specific stats though. Tongue
sheldon clark has some good freshman. lineman Kevin Sites, and running backs Roger Damron, Dustin Meade and Bill Chapman and a good te Jared Waller