2008: Estill County 15-5

2009: Estill County 11-10, Estill County 4-1

2010: Estill County 6-5, Estill County 17-6

2011: Estill County 11-1

Massey Prediction (S25)
Estill County 7-5

Who wins and why?
Estill starts off 2012 with a W. Estill 7-3
i think this will be a close game but im gonna go with southern 5-4 they are not a team to over look
!!!
I'm gonna have to say Estill with the score depending on if we throw tuttle or not. Southern has just been down since 07 (i believe, 08 was my freshman year). Gonna be weird not being on the field this year but ill be there rooting my teammates on.
Estill has Buckhorn at home after this game on March 15, then it's off to the Menifee County Clark Energy Invitational were they will play Menifee County, Morgan County and West Carter then back home on the 21st against Madison Central...I'm assuming Tuttle will pitch against Central
He might throw tomorrow and then have 8 days rest for central
Baseballkid10 Wrote:He might throw tomorrow and then have 8 days rest for central

That's about what I'd do because we're gonna need him for Madison Central. We really don't need him for Buckhorn, we shouldn't have a problem with them. We're projected to beat Buckhorn and win the Menifee Tournament (Menifee, 10-1 EC), (West Carter, 7-4 EC) and (Morgan Couty, 7-4 EC),

WOW I'm just seeing this but We are projected to Beat Madison Central 11-1. That's gonna be tough to beat them like that. They lose 6 players from last year's team, not sure if any of those 6 were any of there best players tho

I went to reply to your PM but it didn't go through. I don't see how they can schedule us against Beechwood and Powell play beechwood and estill and powell in separate brackets but then again I'm not sure how the Tanner Classic works. I know Model, Lee County, Estill County, Powell County, Beechwood, Lafayette, Clark County, Montgomery County are in it. All I can go by is what's on KHSAA and Maxpreps and they are the same thing. I think it's 4 Pools with 2 teams in each pool
Strikeout King Wrote:That's about what I'd do because we're gonna need him for Madison Central. We really don't need him for Buckhorn, we shouldn't have a problem with them. We're projected to beat Buckhorn and win the Menifee Tournament (Menifee, 10-1 EC), (West Carter, 7-4 EC) and (Morgan Couty, 7-4 EC),

WOW I'm just seeing this but We are projected to Beat Madison Central 11-1. That's gonna be tough to beat them like that. They lose 6 players from last year's team, not sure if any of those 6 were any of there best players tho

I went to reply to your PM but it didn't go through. I don't see how they can schedule us against Beechwood and Powell play beechwood and estill and powell in separate brackets but then again I'm not sure how the Tanner Classic works. I know Model, Lee County, Estill County, Powell County, Beechwood, Lafayette, Clark County, Montgomery County are in it. All I can go by is what's on KHSAA and Maxpreps and they are the same thing. I think it's 4 Pools with 2 teams in each pool

Wow really us over central 11-1? where did that come from? Central I didnt notice to be good my freshman and sophomore years...but then again we beat most people by 10+ runs. And we had an extremely close run at them my junior year at their place, when they beat us by 1 in the last inning. Who knows, they could have lost a lot of starters.
Baseballkid10 Wrote:Wow really us over central 11-1? where did that come from? Central I didnt notice to be good my freshman and sophomore years...but then again we beat most people by 10+ runs. And we had an extremely close run at them my junior year at their place, when they beat us by 1 in the last inning. Who knows, they could have lost a lot of starters.

Highschoolsports.net It has the predictions for all of our games. It changes daily.

http://www.highschoolsports.net/eventinf...sity/Boys/

These are the players Central lost. Not sure if any of these are their best players

Issac Smith ©

Nicky Edwards (INF, P)

Alex Dapkus (OF)

Logan Smith (INF, P)

Caleb Epperson ©

Jordan Horn (OF, P)