Jamie McCarty...Sean Music...Tyler Whitaker...JesseMeek
Tim Honaker........................Pikeville
Brad Lowe............................Pike Central
Brandon Kidd and Derek Case.......Betsy Layne
Landon Slone.............................Paintsville
Dustin May and Matt Maynard .............Belfry
Cade Riddle....Mitchell Riddle.....Jacob Bryant..........Shelby Valley
Sean Leslie..............................Prestonsburg
Congrats to all players who made the all tournament team.
Congratulations Sean :clap:
Sean!! Way to go!
Congrats to all of the players!! :party:
Congrats to all on the All-Tourney Team!!!!!!!!!!!! :party:
Congrats guys!
Congrats Guys
Congratulations to all the guys who made the team and to Rice on being MVP
Congrats Boys!
Congrats to Matt and Dustin..
Dustin May really stepped up and showed who he was in this tournament! Way to go!
Way to go Mitchell & Cade......
Kudoes to Mitchell for proving me wrong (a rare occassion..LOL).
At one time ( 3 years ago ... I made the statement  that Mitchell would not be playing ball his senior year) .
You guys did excel at the GAME..., now prepare yourselves for the  REAL WORLD.
I think you guys will prosper after BASKETBALL.
                                                                                Good Luck
Congrats to Sean and everybody else!!
Congrats Eagles!!  Espicially Sean Music.  Doesn't score a lot but plays 110% every time on the floor!! Great Senior leadership!  :party: :party: :party:
Anyone think 16 is too many????
Congrats to Mitchell and Cade, for putting up with everything at SV and still sticking it out.
Congratulations to all the members of the All-Tournament Team! Kyle Rice deservd the MVP of the tournament! Good Luck to Johnson Central in Lexington!!!!!
[quote author=fox sports link=topic=20765.msg209569#msg209569 date=1142178798]
[/quote]
16 would be fine, but is the Tourney team as it says the all Tourney team? or can the media wipe out of their minds how a player has performed in the regular season and only judge the players on their performance IN the Regional Tourney.
I see it every year, a player that is the back bone of a team in regular season flops in the Regional Tourney. and another player steps up and performs above expectations. But the player from regular season gets on the all tourney. team while the player that played great in the Tourney. is left off. I'm not trying to cause friction, It's just something I don't think can be done with only 15 players on the All Tourney Team. And my congrats go out to all the guys that made the team this year as well to all of the teams players in the Regional tourney.
[/quote]

Honestly, one is too many.  It just causes problems but congrats to all who made it, especially the MVP, Rice!!
Congratulations to all of you who made it.
[/quote]

Not When You Think Of The Heart Those 16 Players Have For The Game...
GREAT post THUNDERCHILD.  I will put an example with that post.  I think B. Lowe is an excellent player.  He made the All Tourney team and he deserved it too.  But there is one other player on that team that put it all on the line that night and that was Eric Slone.  He played his heart out and gave it 110%.  If it is an All Tourney team, they need to look at the tourney ONLY.  If this was done, then I KNOW Eric would have been a part of that team as well as a few others from the other teams.
Unbelievable to see Lewis Barnette snubbed.
[quote author=jayblackcat2006 link=topic=20765.msg210214#msg210214 date=1142220857]
Unbelievable to see Lewis Barnett snubbed.
[/quote]
Ya, that's another thing about an all Tourney team. The first round loser gets 1 player each team, 2nd round 2 players, runner up 3, winner 5 and then you have the MVP. I guess this is so no team gets snubbed no matter how bad they might have played in the Tourney.
[quote author=NoWeakness link=topic=20765.msg209683#msg209683 date=1142186074]
Congrats to Mitchell and Cade, for putting up with everything at SV and still sticking it out.
[/quote]

haha- Mitchell couldve caredless- congrats to the underclassman for not giving up- i honestly think that there were some who didnt deserve to make the all-tourney team- they didnt even care- win or lose- good job C RIDDLE AND BRYANT- for making the all-tourney team!
[quote author=NoWeakness link=topic=20765.msg209683#msg209683 date=1142186074]
[/quote]

How about we refrase that to good job Cade for sticking it out. Mitchell seemed as if he didn't even care this year. He tried a billion times harder than he even thought about this year.
congrats to everyone that made it
Congrats to all the players.
congrats to the all tourney team, even though there is some people on it i wouldnt exactly agree with for being on the all tourney team.
[quote author=fox sports link=topic=20765.msg209249#msg209249 date=1142130609]
15 member All Tournament and MVP
MVP---Kyle Rice................................J Central
Johnson Central
Jamie McCarty...Sean Music...Tyler Whitaker...JesseMeek
Tim Honaker........................Pikeville
Brad Lowe............................Pike Central
Brandon Kidd and Derek Case.......Betsy Layne
Landon Slone.............................Paintsville
Dustin May and Matt Maynard .............Belfry
Cade Riddle....Mitchell Riddle.....Jacob Bryant..........Shelby Valley
Sean Leslie..............................Prestonsburg