• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
58th District championship Betsy Layne vs Prestonsburg
Who ya got?
Blackcats
BL by at least 10, more if they play like they did tonight!!! :notworthy
BL by 10
Prestonsburg by 4
Betsy Layne 57-52.
I don't believe in the old sayings that its hard to beat a team 3 times in a season. In this case it would be 4. However I'm going with the Blackcats by 12 becuase they are definately the more talented team.
I think this one is gonna be a good game. Last time these two played it came down to a final 3 point shot to give BL the win. I think this game will be within 5, and Im gonna say its a toss up as to who comes out on top.
BL 67

Pburg 57
betsy layne all the way
Mark my word people, P-burg will dominate this game. Betsy Layne is young and inexperienced for this type of game. Prestonsburg is on fire right now and are under rated based on their wins and losses this year. Trust me, the Blackcats will be in the regional finals and I predict a trip to RUPP. In the 3 losses to Betsy Layne this year it was 11, 1 and 7. In those losses P-burg only averaged 48 points to BL's 54. In the last 8 games Pburg is averaging 66 points per game. Which is my prediction Pburg 66 BL 54.
P-burg wins a "barn-burner"
blackcats by 2 in ot
Gotta go with my Blackcats. Good luck boys. Good luck to both in the regional tournament.
I want to say BL will win but, I always say that it is hard to beat a team three times in one year so I am going to go with Pburg in this one. I say the Blackcats win by 2.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON