Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern vs. Wayne Co. 2/24 (48th District Championship)
Both teams had easy games in round one. I'll take SW in this one, winning the 48th for the second year in a row. I think SW has too much length, speed, and size for Wayne. I see this game ending up as the first two games.
I say the score will be 80-60.

Other thoughts and predictions?
SW by 5
The Warriors will win. However, I think Rodney Woods will have his team ready to play tomorrow. It will be a lot closer than the two regular season games, but SW will win by 10-15 points.

Go Warriors! Let's make it two in a row!
I am sure that the first half will be great but, I think the 2nd half will be all SW! I think the Warriors win this one by 20!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Don't forget that WC beat SW pretty solidly last year then SW shocked them in the district.

It can happen for WC, and it wouldn't shock me..Woods is the best in the 12th, but I just think SW is better.
The 48th district has to be the weakest in the state.....
lol the 48ths record against the 47ths this year was like 9-4.
SWHS Fan Wrote:Don't forget that WC beat SW pretty solidly last year then SW shocked them in the district.

It can happen for WC, and it wouldn't shock me..Woods is the best in the 12th, but I just think SW is better.

Last year Wayne won both regular season games by 5 points at wayne and 3 points at SW. Not saying your wrong but we have a different interpretations of the word pretty solid.

Now in the region finals we got beat pretty solidly by 16 points.

It would shock me if Wayne won tonight but it isn't out of the ream of possibilities. I say SW by 8-12 points.
I will go with Southwestern 72-56.
Willie Turnover Wrote:Last year Wayne won both regular season games by 5 points at wayne and 3 points at SW. Not saying your wrong but we have a different interpretations of the word pretty solid.

Now in the region finals we got beat pretty solidly by 16 points.

It would shock me if Wayne won tonight but it isn't out of the ream of possibilities. I say SW by 8-12 points.

Yeah, I think the regional game clouded my view since it was the only one of those I saw in person.
Can't wait for the game. Go Warriors!
SW is a matchup nightmare for Wayne. I dont see anyone who has the quickness to stop Kapinga, Edwards is a nightmare for anybody to guard, and Shelton will have his hands full with Lewis inside.
As long as SW takes care of the ball, the should win this one for two in a row!!

[Image: https://p.twimg.com/Amb5BboCQAAPg8u.jpg]
For the SW basketball team, good luck tonight and bring it home!