Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Casey County 46, Somerset 44 (47th District)
Final from Rockcastle County
Somerset Had a million chances to win this one. If they would have hit there free throws they could have won this game by double didgets. They played there hearts out just couldnt get it done. One thing I hate about the game of basketball is when a reff thinks the losing team is going to foul and blows the whistle and no foul happened. It happened alot tonight.
Rock solid sounds like you didn't want Casey to win you thinking like rest of region without Pittman Casey sucks well we agree they aren't as good as a team and beat somerset the what ifs don't count Casey hit their free throws and deserved to win just as much as somerset. Now you need to worry about how the not so powerhouse rockcastle county with out Hammond is going to beat Pulaski tomorrow night ... One thing we know right now is Casey will play in the championship Thursday and is going to region .... Now can you say that about your team tonight?
Congrats Casey on the win.
i really believe with Pittman, Casey would have been right in the hunt for region, without her i think Lincoln is the team to beat.
Somerset should have won this game. There is no doubt about that. Casey County just showed a lot more heart and perseverance to win this game.

That being said, congrats to Chris Adkins and the Lady Jumpers on a great season!
So what is your reasoning why Somerset should have won this game? They led the game 2-0 and never led again. Casey beat them three times this year so why should have somerset have won the game? Oh i know because it's Casey County minus Pittman! I guess Pittman won all those games by herself early in the year. i get it !
Somerset shouldn't have committed as many turnovers as they did. The Lady Jumpers also missed some crucial free-throws. Without Pittman in the line-up, Somerset is a better team. Casey County is a totally different team minus Pittman. I've seen them play with and without Pittman - those are two totally different teams. But like I said, Casey County wanted to win more than Somerset did.
GreenHornet Wrote:Rock solid sounds like you didn't want Casey to win you thinking like rest of region without Pittman Casey sucks well we agree they aren't as good as a team and beat somerset the what ifs don't count Casey hit their free throws and deserved to win just as much as somerset. Now you need to worry about how the not so powerhouse rockcastle county with out Hammond is going to beat Pulaski tomorrow night ... One thing we know right now is Casey will play in the championship Thursday and is going to region .... Now can you say that about your team tonight?

What I was saying was somerset did not take advantage of the opportunities they were giving. It really didnt mater to me who won. I dont think casey sucks. they have a good ball team, with great some shooters and one of the best coaches in state. I think tonight rockcastle could be beat. its allready happen one time this year on there home floor. they have to want it more then PC. If we are lucky enough to win tonight im sure championship would be fun.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:What I was saying was somerset did not take advantage of the opportunities they were giving. It really didnt mater to me who won. I dont think casey sucks. they have a good ball team, with great some shooters and one of the best coaches in state. I think tonight rockcastle could be beat. its allready happen one time this year on there home floor. they have to want it more then PC. If we are lucky enough to win tonight im sure championship would be fun.

Exactly. I totally agree.