Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JOHNSON CENTRAL V. SHELBY VALLEY
I'M GONNA GO WITH THE EAGLES !      :1: JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THINKS!!!!
JC by 9. Good luck to Johnson Central. Bring home a big trophy to Johnson County. :1:
Valley in a close one.
Johnson Central
Hopefully JC!  Man this has been a wild ride in the 15th this year!  JC just keep your foot on the gas and ride it the rest of the way!  GOOD LUCK!
Well I'm kinda torn in my pic.  Don't really know who I want to win.  In a way I want SV to win that way it doesn't make Paintsville look that bad, but in the other way I want JC to win so it can be brought back to Johnson Co.  I'm just going to root for both teams and to represent the 15th well at Rupp, and hats off to a hard fought up-coming game.  Best of luck to both of you all!
I dont know who will win, but it should be an awesome game..What time is the game?
7:00 pm Saturday!
Whoever wins is going to have a great week next week. I am not sure if I can even put into words what it is like to play and win at Rupp. Good luck to both teams and enjoy your success!!!!!!!!
I think in this game, you can throw all the talent from both teams away, because they are as even matched as possible.  Throw out the crowds because it is the finals of the regional tourney.  Throw out ever stat, schedule, how much a cup of pop cost... it is going to go down to who wants the "W" the most.  If the refs call this game the way they have all the other tourney games so far.  The team that wins just took it from the other team.  Congrats to both teams for making it this far.  I have seen good sportsmanship from all teams in the tourney this year. 
It's too hard to predict this one or any of the other games already played in this 15th region tourny ! 1,2,3 seeds have been defeated, Theres been more upsets this in this tournament than anyonther year !!! But who ever wins today good luck in Rupp !!! :thumpsup:
its going to be a fun and exciting game. But I think that JC will win the Region in a very close game over Valley. Good luck to both teams.
I'll take JC in a close one
This Could Be A Blow Out---One Way Or The Other----Or A  2-3 Overtime Game.  No Way To Predict One Way Or Another.  Good Luck To Both Teams.   :party:  :1:
It really depends on how JC comes out on the floor. The boys could very well beat Valley, they have done it before. But if Valley plays the way they have the past two games then JC will have a hard time. This game is really to hard to call on way or the other, but I'm in it for JC!!!!

[move] GO JOHNSON CENTRAL!! Rupp Arena...Rupp-Rupp Arena!!! [/move]
This game depends on who's still riding high and hot.
SV in a close one...we could see another OT game
JC in a close one
I think the boys from the JC will take it and go to Rupp i think we will win by 15....... LETS GO EAGLES!!!!
              FEEL THE GOLD RUSH
Rupp Arena.....Rupp..Rupp Arena HERE WE COME

FEEL THE GOLD RUSH ALL THE WAY!!!!!
I've been wrong on every game so far.  None of my picks have won, but I'm going to make a prediction on this one anyway.  I'll say SV by 10+.  I know some JC fans won't agree, but I watched both semi-final games last night and I just think SV is the better team.  But like I said I haven't picked a game yet.  good luck to both teams.
A very good matchup in the finals this year. Everybody wrote SV but you can graduate your 5 starters but as they say tradition never graduate. JC has been in two tough games like Valley has so this could be a 1 point win either way....I just wanna say good luck to both teams...so lets play a good game!!!
As much as I don't want to do it... I'm pulling for Valley...
Should be a great game!
I'd say Johnson County is a ghost town right now.