Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 66 JBS 63- 2OT's
Must have been a classic game, wish I could have been there to watch it. COngrats to Spurlock and Hazard and good luck in the 14th
The score didn't turn out as predicted but I said it would be a classic and I hate to say I told you so but I told you so.  GOOD LUCK DAWGS.  And Great SEASON CRUSADERS YOU'VE MADE US ALL PROUD WE'LL GET'm NEXT YEAR. :party: :1:
any stats?
O'Steen scored 24 pts...anyone have any other info???

Way to go DAWGS!!!!!! Way to go NEPHEW!!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I could have been there! 
Hard fought game, but the Dawgs came out on top.  Hats off to JBS. GO DAWGS BEAT THOSE JACKSON CITY TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :1:
Good Job Bulldogs!!!! I love you all sooooo much!!!! U all can do it tomorrow when we play Jackson City!!  :bow: I love the bulldogs!!
Way to go DAWGS...Love you all...stay focused play team ball...You can do it  :clap:
Final score was 66-63. not 56-53.
This game was a classic!!  Everything a semi-final regional game should be.
I want to congratulate JBS.  You guys have had a great season and you played a great game tonight.  Hold your heads up high and be proud of all your accomplishments this season.

To the BULLDOGS, good luck against Jackson City.  Just get out there and

[size=30pt]PLAY LIKE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!![/size]
[quote author=KayOSteen link=topic=20706.msg208410#msg208410 date=1142049744]

[/quote]OSteen had 21,  Stepp had 21, 
well this game was championship worthy i am a sophmore at hhs and i really enjoyed myself of course i will be going tonight when the dawgs go up against the tigers from jackson city i was wishing it would have been the eagles but last night was jsut not there night welp off to the game  :1: lets go dawgs  :party:
The highlights on WYMT last night had me feeling like I missed a great game. JBS only loses one starter from the team so look year looks very up for them!!!
[quote author=free throw link=topic=20706.msg208899#msg208899 date=1142110086]
[quote author=KayOSteen link=topic=20706.msg208410#msg208410 date=1142049744]

[/quote]OSteen had 21, Stepp had 21,
[/quote]

Thanks...cell phone reception must have distorted my brother's message!  Anyways...way to go NEPHEW!!!