Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell vs. Elliott County (16th Region finals)
This should be a good one. I think the team that controls the tempo will win this one. What are your thoughts?
These two teams have shcoked the bracket world of the region. But if it has to come down to who knows how it feels to be at Rupp and play with emotion from a year ago I have to go with russell. But If I have to pick by perimeter shooting and sharing the ball I have to go with elliot. But this week I am feeling a little devilish I say Russell goes to Rupp.

Russell by 6.
If Russell plays the same as they did lastnight,then they will win by 15+.
..Haven't posted for what seems like forever ..have been out with the flu. Anyways, this will definitely be a good one. Elliott has alot of key offensive weapons, and a team with three freshmen starters in the regional championship game, that says alot ..on the other hand Russell, there dangerous.. have been hot this whole tourney. If they keep it up, I would have to agree and say that the Russell Red Devils will be making the trip to Rupp Arena... Guess we'll find out tonight...
Elliott will win by 4
[quote author=morgancougarfan link=topic=20705.msg208912#msg208912 date=1142111442]
..Haven't posted for what seems like forever ..have been out with the flu. Anyways, this will definitely be a good one. Elliott has alot of key offensive weapons, and a team with three freshmen starters in the regional championship game, that says alot ..on the other hand Russell, there dangerous.. have been hot this whole tourney. If they keep it up, I would have to agree and say that the Russell Red Devils will be making the trip to Rupp Arena... Guess we'll find out tonight...
[/quote]

Yes we will.  Confusedhh:
I have to pull for Elliott..................no reason other than I was told that this would be the first ever trip.