Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 62 - Fairview 33
Russell bounces Fairview out of the 16th region tourney in a rout.  Russell vs. Ellliott Co for the championship tomorrow in Morehead.
WOW THIs has to be a shock to me I had fairview winning. But it seems that russell found their way in the paint looks like vanhoose and the boys had  :hungry: elliot and russell wow.
Wow. I never would have expected this. The game could have gone either way, but I wouldn't have expected it to be a blow out. Congrats to Russell on the victory and good luck in the regional finals.
I read on another board where 3 starters for Fairview had the flu.  Maybe WISE MAGIC can fill us in on this?
[quote author=Yellow Snow link=topic=20701.msg208470#msg208470 date=1142053870]
I read on another board where 3 starters for Fairview had the flu.  Maybe WISE MAGIC can fill us in on this?
[/quote]

Iono watching elliot play ashland I would say that elliot just outrebounded. Nothing big but the flu yes can affect you in many ways but come on thats not original.  :pirateshoot: :flame: :clap:
True,Barker,Hutchinson,and Black were sick,but that is not what decided this game.Fairview couldn`t buy a shoot last night.Russell was poised in everyway.They played a fantastic game.They just took the Eagles out of it.Fairview did get looks,they just couldn`t get anything to fall.Congrats to Russell.And good luck tonight.
WOW never saw this one coming