Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region tourney Ref's
I'm not trying to start a bashing refs thread, I just wanted to know How everyone viewed the 13th region refs in the 15th Region Tourney. Sure they call different but for the better or worse?
Great officiating so far by the 13th region officials!!!!!!!!!!
They are doing "great" if you ask me. I have seen alot worse. They are letting the teams play hard on both ends just the way it should be this time of the year when the BIG PRIZE IS ON THE LINE!!!!       :thumpsup:
Two thumbs up !!!!!!!!!  After years of watching regional tournaments I would have to say this is one of the best called tournaments period !!!!  They are letting the kids decide the outcome and to be honest you really don't remember them being on the floor .  That is the mark of good officials !!!!!  However they might need to borrow some of the boys officials to officiate the girls games because those guys are very weak 1-6 . :1:
First time this season I have seen any consistency.  They are letting them play and calling it the same on both ends.  I am so glad we got these refs but I feel sorry for the region that has our guys. (15th region refs)
I dont see how anyone can complain about the refs in the regionals.  I know they miss or make a call that shouldnt be called.  But they are human.  Overall, they are doing a great job at it.  They are letting the players determine the outcome of the game instead of them.
I thought they were inconsistent at both ends of the court. And some calls I felt they didn't see the foul they just assumed there was a foul.
In the games I've seen the officiating has been good.  Keep it this way because anything is better than letting the 15th Region officials call their own tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didnt like them at all they were awfull in the BL JC game
They were very consistent. Consistently BAD!
I think the officials working the 15th region boys tourney did a great job.
I thought they were awful in every game I saw.
Well....it seems that the approval rating is pretty high!!! I have had zero problems with their calling!!!
I just wonder what the 13th are thinking about the little presents we sent to call their games!!!
One word from me on it: pathetic.
[quote author=catsfan072 link=topic=20700.msg209435#msg209435 date=1142139288]
I thought they were awful in every game I saw.
[/quote]

You must have not seen any games!!!
you cant block any shots without getting called a foul
I thought the refs did a great job in all the games that I saw. They were consistent on both ends.