Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County vs. Lee County 2/21 (56th District)
Weather Permitting (We're suppose to get several inches of snow)

8:00 PM

(2) Estill vs. (3) Lee

Estill County (10-20)

Lee County (11-15)

PPG:
Estill County: 53.9

Lee County: 58.3

Common Opponents:
Wolfe County
Hazard
Owsley County
Powell County
Jackson City
Knott County Central
Rockcastle County
Letcher County Central
Buckhorn

Estill County (5-6)
vs. Wolfe County: 79-77 (L) (OT) (@ Estill)

vs. Hazard: 58-41 (L) (@ Estill)

vs. Owsley County: 52-50 (W) (@ Owsley)

vs. Owsley County: 54-38 (W) (@ Estill)

vs. Powell County: 53-47 (L) (@ Powell)

vs. Powell County: 52-49 (W) (@ Estill)

vs. Jackson City: 54-50 (W) (@ Jackson City)

vs. Knott County Central: 60-43 (L) (@ KCC)

vs. Letcher County Central: 68-54 (L) (@ LCC)

vs. Buckhorn: 84-70 (L) (@ Buckhorn)

vs. Rockcastle County: 63-54 (W) (@ Rock)

Lee County (5-10):
vs. Wolfe County: 70-67 (L) (@ Lee)

vs. Wolfe County: 54-53 (L) (@ Wolfe)

vs. Hazard: 72-44 (L) (@ Hazard)

vs. Hazard: 53-39 (L) (@ Lee)

vs. Owsley County: 70-58 (W) (@ Owsley)

vs. Owsley County: 79-68 (W) (@ Lee)

vs. Jackson City: 79-54 (W) (@ Lee)

vs. Jackson City: 44-29 (W) (14th Region All "A")

vs. Powell County: 73-52 (L) (@ Lee)

vs. Powell County: 67-66 (L) (@ North Laurel)

vs. Powell County: 65-63 (L) (@ Powell)

vs. Knott County Central: 88-66 (L) (@ Wolfe)

vs. Letcher County Central: 56-43 (L) (@ LCC)

vs. Buckhorn: 62-55 (L) (@ Buckhorn)

vs. Rockcastle County: 57-53 (W) (@ Jackson County)

Massey Prediction (S25):
Estill County 60-57

Should be a dandy. The team that executes their plays and makes their shots will be the winner, whether it be Estill or Lee.

I'm sure Estill wants revenge from last year and how Lee players acted at the end of the game at their place this year.

who wins and why?
If Estill comes ready to play and Morris has a big game (he's due for one) then Estill will win. I'll take Estill 63-59
EC = EZ

7 point win
Ill go with my man bentley in this one. I sure hope he makes it to the region again this season. Alot of ppl may not remember but he had KCC on the ropes up 3 or 4 with about a min to go last yr in region semi's. He a great coach and good person, his kids play hard for him. I wish him the best of luck.
I'll take Lee by 8 just think they are a better team and have developed more consistency toward the end of the year.
Where is this tourny being played?
Powell County (Shooters Gym)
Lee Co-59
Estill-56
Since Morris is so mad about the imagined talk after the last game and the phantom blowups, and all the Estill players are mad as hell and Bentley is beside himself, I feel complled to ask Coach Wright to forfiet this game to avoid the embarassment of a 100 point loss. Now back to reality, these teams are both hard nosed teams and i dont know who will win but should be a good game, Estill is due for District tournament win over Lee. So lets watch two good teams play thier butts off and let the chips fall where they may.
Good Luck to all

:lmao:
Evans said this to Morris, "I'll drop 40 on you again in Districts B*tch" I was right there as they was shaking hands
you are full of sh**. I was there also and nothing like that was said, and as far as Morris goes he may be one of the worst trash talkers in the region
I still stick with my original thought "Best of Luck to ALL"
you must be deaf because it was said.

Everyone is guilty except for your Bobcats Right?
Strikeout King Wrote:you must be deaf because it was said.

Everyone is guilty except for your Bobcats Right?
Listen real close, I never accused anybody of anything so I have no idea of why you would say everyone is guilty. Just keep hyping the game it will be fun, but I do not think Evans will have another game like he had before that was way above normal, but it was nice to have a good game, thats all and I am sure Morris had better games than that one, so it all balances out in the end. Go back to when Estill handled Lee in Irvine and see if I said anything about the Estill players or fans or anyone. you just need drama to explain a loss cauese no one is good enough to beat Estill without some story. I guess we got lucky once this year, oh well i'll take it. Whoever wins, wins both teams are pretty even in my opinion. Hope for a clean game, but since Morris is so mad better watch for an ugly situation. Ha ha ha ha
JOBAKKA Wrote:Listen real close, I never accused anybody of anything so I have no idea of why you would say everyone is guilty. Just keep hyping the game it will be fun, but I do not think Evans will have another game like he had before that was way above normal, but it was nice to have a good game, thats all and I am sure Morris had better games than that one, so it all balances out in the end. Go back to when Estill handled Lee in Irvine and see if I said anything about the Estill players or fans or anyone. you just need drama to explain a loss cauese no one is good enough to beat Estill without some story. I guess we got lucky once this year, oh well i'll take it. Whoever wins, wins both teams are pretty even in my opinion. Hope for a clean game, but since Morris is so mad better watch for an ugly situation. Ha ha ha ha

No you didn't but the way you talk, seems like everyone is guilty except for Lee County. I don't have reason to lie on Evans, I don't the kid, he's a good ball player and Coach Wright is a good Coach, he's had Estill's number in the Districts over the years, going back to when Coach Tiller was Coach, he get's the best out of his players. Should be a good game on Tuesday (if it gets played due to weather) I don't think Morris has had a big game since Letcher Central. The only games I've said anything about was Hazard, Powell County, Ryle, P-Burg and Lee and most of those were due to missed Free Throws. You shoot poorly from the line you won't win many games. Is Lee County still playing tomorrow ?
Estill 54
Lee-48
Strikeout King Wrote:No you didn't but the way you talk, seems like everyone is guilty except for Lee County. I don't have reason to lie on Evans, I don't the kid, he's a good ball player and Coach Wright is a good Coach, he's had Estill's number in the Districts over the years, going back to when Coach Tiller was Coach, he get's the best out of his players. Should be a good game on Tuesday (if it gets played due to weather) I don't think Morris has had a big game since Letcher Central. The only games I've said anything about was Hazard, Powell County, Ryle, P-Burg and Lee and most of those were due to missed Free Throws. You shoot poorly from the line you won't win many games. Is Lee County still playing tomorrow ?
It will be decided around lunch, my guess is yes, by the way the evans kid is an outstanding young man, who i have been around since he was a 5th grader and he is very humble and i have never heard him say anything durogartory to anyone, he is harder on himself by far than anyone else, Coach has had to sit him before because he gets upset with his play sometimes and he just needs to understand everything wont drop in but he is doing fine now, he is alot like the Roberts boy you guys had last year, just a class act. I hope Kenton a ton of luck he was a good competitor with the right attitude
JOBAKKA Wrote:It will be decided around lunch, my guess is yes, by the way the evans kid is an outstanding young man, who i have been around since he was a 5th grader and he is very humble and i have never heard him say anything durogartory to anyone, he is harder on himself by far than anyone else, Coach has had to sit him before because he gets upset with his play sometimes and he just needs to understand everything wont drop in but he is doing fine now, he is alot like the Roberts boy you guys had last year, just a class act. I hope Kenton a ton of luck he was a good competitor with the right attitude

Evans is a good player. Roberts is attending Kentucky State with Berryman. Roberts was playing football but had to quit because he couldn't take the hits to the head anymore
I think lee will take this one by 5. Lee is playing pretty good ball right now.
should be a good game, with in 8 points atleast, but i think estill will take it in the end
if lee wins they will probly lose to powell, powell has beat them 3 times this year
Lee County is playing really well right know and I honestly think that they're the better team. Also, they always seem to have Estill's number, especially in Districts! I think the Bobcats will build an early lead and keep the lead through out the game.

Lee Co. - 59

Estill Co. - 53
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON