Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 65 Betsy Layne 61-OT
Final

Congrats Eagles and good luck in the championship game tommorrow night.
Good job Eagles!  Good luck in the finals tomorrow night! :party:  :party:
congrats eagles,  good luck on the finals!!!
Congratulations Eagles
I heard that BL was in the lead about the whole game and should have won this game but choked down the stretch.

I think the best team won this game though.  Last one out of Johnson County tommorrow turn out the lights.  I expect to see A LOT of black and gold in the stands tommorrow night.
Congrat Eagles,. Betsy Layne great run.
Congrats to JC
Congrats Coach Starns and his Eagles!!!! Good luck tormorrow night... Rootin for ya...
Does anyone have any stats? :clap:      Now boys this is what playing team ball does for you..  Again, congrats.
Congratulations Eagles and good luck tomarrow night
Good win for the Eagles. I expect them to take the championship home
congratulations to jc and to bl. both teams played their hearts out and played IMO one of the best games of the season.
Congrats to johnson central..also congrats to coach rose and the bobcats on one hell of a run this year....good luck JC...
Congrats to the Golden Eagles. And congrats to BL on a great season and they showed alot of heart and determination in the way they made a big turn-around midway through.
[move]WAY TO GO EAGLES!!!! HOPE YOU'RE STATE-BOUND!! [/move]

:party:
E-I-E-I-E-I-O GO EAGLES GO EAGLES GO ....

WE'RE SUFFIN TO STATE!
Good Job boys......play like you did tonight we'll go to Rupp.... Watch for Jamie McCarty on hazard's news as he was interviewed by them tonight!!!! Good Job Kyle,Ryan,Jamie,Jesse,and Sean
                            LETS GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumpsup: :1: :clap: :party:
[quote author=jayblackcat2006 link=topic=20539.msg206118#msg206118 date=1141706652]
Looks like Betsy Layne has a bye into the finals.
[/quote]Didnt you mean to say.... "Looks like Betsy Layne says bye bye to the region? 

Congrats to JC.  You all kept your composure and played with a lot of determination to win this game.
Congratulations Eagles  Now go get Shelby Valley!!!!!!
Neither team had a very good game to be honest. Betsy Layne killed themselves at the FT line.  As a matter of fact JC hasn't had a real impressive tournament so far but they are winning and that is all that matters. Pikeville played their pants off and BL had them on the ropes.  I had JC favored heavily in both games.  I just hope they get it together tomorrow night because SV is rolling.  Good luck Eagles, you are finding ways to win!!
Congrats JC!  Free throws killed BL.. very good game though
Betsy Layne is a better team, they just pulled the choke of the season. But, I guarantee you this, McCarty will want the spotlight in the finals. Everyone outside of Johnson County knows what that means, especially against the hottest team in the tournament.
I just want to say congrats to them for winning region and now about fridays game BL lost on the free throw line but the refs that game sucked BL had over 10 fouls going into over time while the eagles just had 6 or 7 i know it wasnt alot and calling a foul on Colbert Craft after that huge block was bullcrap but BL couldnt really get there offense going and thats what killed them good luck JC