Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teague
I wanted to brag on the young man. He has played well as of the last 3 games or so. He is playing smarter, he doesnt force things, and I honestly cant remember him taking a bad shot! He has shot a couple deep threes because teh shot clock was winding down but nothing he didnt have to do. I think he is the most improved player on the team and his play is one of 2 that has to be consistent for the Cats to have chance at #8
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
I agree, he keeps getting better every game. He still naps on defense sometimes but he is making huge strides in that regard as well, like in the Florida game.
I like him. He looks like a young Eddie Murphy doing a Bill Cosby impression.
I saw speed from him on Saturday that I have not seen before. I don't think I have seen him race by defenders in the open floor as much as I did against Vandy. It really opened my eyes.
^
:truestory:
While he keeps improving, UK offense keeps improving and moving up in the National Rankings, he only needs to develop his defense a little better off the ball
FBALL Wrote:I like him. He looks like a young Eddie Murphy doing a Bill Cosby impression.
He reminds me of Steve Urkel without the glasses.
At the beginning of the year I was thinking that they should put Doron Lamb in at the 1, Miller at the 2, and MKG at the 3.
and it was just because Teague was so careless and out of rhythm with the team.

Now I'm more comfortable with him at the point.
Teague has so much potential as a point guard and some of it was put on display in Saturday's win at Vandy. He will only get better, too.
Marquis, has finally rounded that corner and has done great managing this team for the past month. He is one of the best slashers I have seen at UK and he has unbelievable talent. It was just a matter of time for him to settle down and mature into the role.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In my honest opinion if he keeps getting better as the year goes on, in his eyes he might want to enter the draft but I think if the young man stayed another year, he would be one the best PG's in the nation. (that might be an exaggeration but just my opinon lol.)
^^I agree.
His ability to score is not what we need. his job is to distribute the ball to our playmakers then take the shot if he is open . Point guards around the country are still too concerned about putting points on the board.
If Teague stayed and played his sophomore season, no question he would be one of the top point guards in the country.