Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs East Ridge 2/17
JC plays Prestonsburg the night before. Last regular season game for both teams

thoughts?
It will be tough for JC to play on back-to-back nights. East Ridge will still need to play a great ball game to win though.

I'll take East Ridge by 10.
Johnson Central.
Where is the game played?
^
East Ridge.
I got ER.

ER 59 Overtime
JC 57
ER by 11
jc by 8
ER by 4
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
East ridge by 6
If Shane Hall plays blowout. If not JC by 4
This one wont be a blowout. But Ill take JC
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:If Shane Hall plays blowout. If not JC by 4

Anybody know the status of Hall. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
^ I have no idea, but my guess is he sits again. ER by 6
ER by 12 if Hall doesn't play. If he does play I'll take JC by 10.
Johnson Central 56-52.
If it's me...I rest Hall. The real season starts next week. And they WILL need him healthy for MC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
JC by 1
Why would Hall be sitting, besides "rest"? Get in trouble or something?
vundy33 Wrote:Why would Hall be sitting, besides "rest"? Get in trouble or something?

hip injury
^^Ahh, ok, gracias. How much has he missed as of late? A chance to be a bit rusty?

I kind of agree with OTH...if he's any bit at risk to tweak that hip, I'd probably sit him most of the game, if not the whole game. Just not worth risking not having your gamechanger for the tourny.
this should be a good game now that shane hall is back for the eagles he will make a big diffrence