Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 75 Prestonsburg 58
Final.
Congrats Ridge

Stats RB?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I was over there before the game, and saw the big kid from East Ridge put on his dunk show. He also stroked a few from close to the 3 line. He sure did look awful old to be in high school though. I guessed him to be at least 19. I didn't stay for the game, so I didn't get to watch any part of it to know how he plays in a game.
TheRealVille Wrote:I was over there before the game, and saw the big kid from East Ridge put on his dunk show. He also stroked a few from close to the 3 line. He sure did look awful old to be in high school though. I guessed him to be at least 19. I didn't stay for the game, so I didn't get to watch any part of it to know how he plays in a game.

He's 15.
Real Badman Wrote:He's 15.
Isn't any way that the biggest guy (6' 8"), dunking machine is 15. He sure as hell put on a show, though. Tons of different dunks, even a couple of 360's.
Someone (can't remember who) told me at the Pikeville/ER game the other night that he said he had just turned 16. I have no idea though.
^ if you are talking about the Kasongo kid, I can't imagine he is a 15 year old JR.
Congrats to ER. Solid win.
Contests ER! Kasongo is 16.
Congrats ER. I hate spellcheck!
For everyone that is guessing out there, Kasongo is 16 yrs old and will turn 17 this summer in June. But other than that, I was at the game tonight and East Ridge played probably one of their best games of the year. They really played together for most of the game and got everyone involved. All of their BIGS were in foul trouble the entire game and they got some good help off their bench. Johnny Miller continues to play very well for the Warriors, I really like him as the best freshman in the 15th!! Kasongo was in foul trouble most of the game with some stupid reach in fouls and a couple bad calls from the officials. He had 3 monster dunks that brought the house down and really worked his tail off on the block and was impressed with him overall. Big lift from Hayden Mullins for knocking down shot after shot the entire night, probably had 16-20 pts. The Thacker kid played an amazing floor game, getting quite a few steals and rebounds, didn't score much. Wolter had a bad first half forcing a little bit, but played a great 2nd half and probably had close to 10 assists. IF ER can play this way and keep improving like they looked tonight, then watch out, it could be a very interesting 59th District and 15th Region... I am really looking forward to watching them play Shelby Valley next week, it could go either way all depending on which team shows up for both ER and SV that night. Keep your head up P'burg, you got hit by a buzz saw tonight, but can make a run at the District..Jameson (SP) had a really nice game for P'burg, probably had 20-25pts..Good Luck to all teams entering District play!!