Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolfe county Baseball
I heard an awful rumor. Wolfe county is not going to have enough to play this year? Im just trying to see if anyone else has heard anything? I also heard an even worse part to this rumor but I wont mention it. It has to do with players going to Breathitt?
I heard the same thing. Word I got was Coach Creech was trying to fold the team, so his boy could go to Breathitt and play. But you hear lots of things. Bad situation for the kids in the county if this is going on.
ive heard the same thing to. If this is true it really makes it a disgrace to baseball. Evryone knows wolfe will have enough to play but if a coach makes sure they dont then something should be done. In my opinion no father should be able to coach his son or daughter in any high school sport because this makes it a political play to put there kid in the spot light over every other kid
Just because your school does not have enough to have a team does not allow you to be able to transfer to another school and be eligible.....you still have to follow KHSAA transfer rules
What's the latest? Is Wolfe having a team? If so, who's the coach?
jackson18 Wrote:I heard the same thing. Word I got was Coach Creech was trying to fold the team, so his boy could go to Breathitt and play. But you hear lots of things. Bad situation for the kids in the county if this is going on.

I could sure think of a lot of other places that would be more enticing to take my son to play baseball than Breathitt Co., if that is indeed the case.
CoachRhodesFan Wrote:Just because your school does not have enough to have a team does not allow you to be able to transfer to another school and be eligible.....you still have to follow KHSAA transfer rules

I was gonna say, I thought the same thing. You cant transfer just because a school doesn't field a team. That would be like a Hazard kid going to Pcc to wrestle in the winter because Hhs doesnt have a program.