Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is the hardest place to play in your region?
Where do you think its hardest to play at in your region?
Probably South Floyd, Johnson Central, or Shelby Valley. Alot of teams also find it hard to play at Prestonsburg, but I played there so I find it quite easy to play there.
Probably Prestonsburg
Yeah, I played at Prestonsburg and our student section would say some things that even I would be like "I can't believe they just said that". I'd say during tourney time Prestonsburg is the hardest place to win.
Around tourny time IMO PKe Central is the toughest gym to play in with the student sections it almost gives u the feel of playing in a college Arena.

I also like the gym at Prestonsburg I like to call it "the Horseshoe" you have no depth perception there.
Well Pikeville has a heck of an student section...for big games only tho
South Floyd, watch out for the Hi Hat crazies! :wink: :lol:
I would say P-burg is the loudest, and toughtest. Always has a HUGE fan section during tourney time.
The regional game last year against Pburg and Pike Central was CRAZY....and also the Shelby Valley game was really loud too....
But I have to give Pikeville credit they have a great student section, I sat in some of them last year, and I was impressed.
South Floyd use to be a great place to play, But after my senior year(2002) is slowed down a little and then after Mike Hall and them left it went down.....I mean it was wild there on game nights and we went everywhere the boys went...lol...They had humogeous crowd with them at Rupp
Paintsville use to be until the last 2 years, the student section use to awesome, just ask OJ Mayo, now it is weak, only one guy down there that actually has some school spirit.
""Redneck"" Wrote:Paintsville use to be until the last 2 years, the student section use to awesome, just ask OJ Mayo, now it is weak, only one guy down there that actually has some school spirit.

I have to agree on that game, I was lucky enough to find a ticket from a man who had an extra one. I do believe it was their Senior Night, the gym packed, sweat just a rollin' due to the heat...VERY VERY good atmosphere that night to watch the Tigers defeat the Royals.