Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brokeback Mountain
Does anybody else feel like "Brokeback Mountain" got the shaft at the academy awards??
nice play on words man...I haven't watched it corn do you know anyone who has??? maybe someone whose name starts with an M and ends with a oofer
[quote author=TennisCAT23 link=topic=20610.msg207020#msg207020 date=1141882893]
nice play on words man...I haven't watched it corn do you know anyone who has??? maybe someone whose name starts with an M and ends with a oofer
[/quote]

:lol: :lol:    You crack me up TennisCAT23
I watched Crash and Brokeback Mountain, and they were both pretty good movies, but Crash deserved to win...I really think Heath Ledger should have won best actor though...
Moofer told me the EXACT same thing Alfus.
Great minds think alike...haha
Wow just throw down on a guy the one night he can't be here to defend himself. IF the movie had a few different circumstances, would have been a great love story lol :lol: All things a side, wasn't a bad movie. Tenniscat remember it was that other guy with my name talking about you. Not me lol
Crash and Brokeback Mountain are both amazing movies! Loved 'em!  :thumpsup:
I need to watch both. 
[quote author=moofer link=topic=20610.msg207096#msg207096 date=1141908597]
Wow just throw down on a guy the one night he can't be here to defend himself. IF the movie had a few different circumstances, would have been a great love story lol :lol: All things a side, wasn't a bad movie. Tenniscat remember it was that other guy with my name talking about you. Not me lol
[/quote]
True True lol
I want to see Brokeback because I've heard that it was a really great movie. I've heard more people disagree with it because they were having affairs on their wives than them whining about them being gay..go figure.