Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MVP of 15th
Who do you think is most valuable to their teams success of the 4 remaining in the 15th Region?
Brandon Kidd
Brad Lowe or Ryan Johnson if it goes to the best senior.
Mitch Riddle from SV
[quote author=downtown link=topic=20596.msg206826#msg206826 date=1141875735]
Brad Lowe or Ryan Johnson if it goes to the best senior.
[/quote]

Of the four teams remaining.
It all depends on if they have to come from a team that advanced in the Regional tourn. or to the Regional Tourn. I don't know what the standard is
:1:  Matt Maynard is the key to Belfry's championship but Mitchel Riddle is pretty important as well.  However, the most important to their team is McCarty.
Sean Leslie, I know Prestonsburg is not in the finals I quess I'm talking about all year. I have watched him play and when you play with HEART you don't have to been the most talented player on the floor you just have to find a way to win. Sean Leslie for all you young ball players boys and girls. Heart and hard work will make up for alot. Sean thanks for showing us there are still people left with lots of HEART!!
Of the four teams remaining, Brandon Kidd is Most Valuable to his team.
Brandon Kidd is the key for BL
jamie mccarty
Brad Lowe
Brad Lowe
Brandon Kidd without a doubt...
Brad Lowe because he was dominate this season i mean i watched him play a couple of times and he dominated.
Brandon Kidd and I'm also really impressed with the Maynard kid at Belfry as well. But it is vital that kid stays on the For for BL.
Shane Grimm from PHS..