Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry VS. Shelby Valley
Who wins?
I will have to take Belfry in a very good game!
shelby valley there young but they are good i saw them last night take down a very impressive paintsville team
This game will be nonetheless exciting considering its a Rematch of last year's Regional Championship game..As we all know SV won, but the past is the past... Shelby Valley has a bigger size advantage against Belfry so it will be interesting to see how Belfry plans to defend the big guys down low...However, Belfry IMO has the best guard combo in the Region in Maynard and Case...Not to mention one of the most underrated players in the Region, Dustin May...With that being said, I believe Belfry has too many weapons for the Wildcats to handle..

Belfry by 5....
Belfry shakes SV by 10
belfry by 12
Belfry by less than 10
belfry by 6 or less
Valley
Valley by 8.
i think belfry will win in a close one
i have to agree with Charlie with everything he said.....I think we do have the best combo of guards and the most underrated player in the region........We have to come out and out big guys can't get in foul trouble or it will be a long night..........i have to agree with you on the final us by 5 also ,.......
I go with Valley just becuase they team has great speed and took down Paintsville thats impressive
Belfry by 9.
Valley in a tight one.
belfry by 7!
Belfry by 11
Why does everyone say that the Paintsville team was impressive...I wasn't impressed.

I think that Shelby Valley did a good job winning against Paintsville, but this field is as close as any field could be.

Belfry will be ready to play Friday night.  I don't think any of the boys who were on last year's team is going to let this opportunity pass them by. 

Belfry by 8

Belfry by 9

I'm sure we'll have some P'Burg fans wearing Blue tomorrow night and cheering on the Valley Cats...

none the less, I think Belfry pulls this one off in the final 5 minutes and moves on the the Regional Finals.
Valley by 10+
Belfry by 7+ :pirateshoot:
What time does this game start friday night?
[quote author=The Nature Boy link=topic=20571.msg207557#msg207557 date=1141949714]
What time does this game start friday night?
[/quote]

8 pm
SV
Im taking belfy by 6......