Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central-133 Cordia-49
Final....Guess they ran this game, lol.
Glad they decided to run the score up on Cordia's JV team...real classy
WOWOWOWOWOW: That's amazing that a team could even score 133
Wow
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
All I heard in the preseason was all this hype from Cordia...Where was the Varsity team then?
When you are pressing Middle School kids....it's pretty easy
Since win or lose these teams play again in district...no need to play them
This makes KCC's score look bad!!!!! WOW
The only game that matters is when they play again on Feb. 21
From the looks of this it aint gonna matter!!!
133-49............
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow Baby Jesus! What a beatdown! Cordia sucks alot worse than I thought they would...
Oh my.
Ummmmm. Well.
lol.
2/3/2012
Letcher Co. Central 133
Cordia 49
Cordia 5 10 18 16 49
Letcher Co. Central 33 41 26 33 133
Cordia (8-14) -- Mullins 4, Hudson 7, Owens 5, Thumbner 2, Tackett 6, A. Combs 19, Cox 2, D. Combs 3, Napier 1.
Letcher Co. Central (15-10) -- Johnson 7, Stewart 8, Ballou 34, Boggs 5, Gregory 10, Whitaker 14, Robinson 10, Kincer 6, Frazier 7, Sexton 7, M. Hall 3, Owens 4, Blair 6, H. Hall 6, Sokolowich 6.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...rylink=cpy
I hope Ballou is a Freshman, because there is no way that his coach should have let him score 34 in a game like this
Johnson 7, Stewart 8, Ballou 34, Boggs 5, Gregory 10, Whitaker 14, Robinson 10, Kincer 6, Frazier 7, Sexton 7, M. Hall 3, Owens 4, Blair 6, H. Hall 6, Sokolowich 6.

Soooo many pointsssss.
ah boys...
Looks like they let up in the second half, LCC could have scored 200 in this game.
CoachRhodesFan Wrote:Glad they decided to run the score up on Cordia's JV team...real classy

Coach Rhodes is the epitome of class...
isn't he?
Stardust Wrote:I hope Ballou is a Freshman, because there is no way that his coach should have let him score 34 in a game like this

He is a senior.. He had like 8-10 dunks also
I'm embarrassed to be from Letcher county. I've supported this program since the school started, but this is the most CLASSLESS thing I've seen in sports EVER!! I was at the game and the starters played through the third qtr and PRESSED. They pressed until the final horn.
If someone did not bring their varsity to a varsity game, they might deserve it.
Idc what anyone says....
Rhodes antics and statements led to this.
I would've ran it up too lol

But are you gonna whine about it or get behind your team as they try to peak going into the playoffs?
Stardust Wrote:I hope Ballou is a Freshman, because there is no way that his coach should have let him score 34 in a game like this

Ballou is a senior....
but he is like the 3rd of 4th option on the team to score.
3rd or 4th option still means starter, correct? So, this was a reward to the Senior??? A reward to a Senior by presenting him the gift of a weak team??????

Don't get me wrong, this in no means is a knock on the player or the players feeding him the ball. There is only one person who dictates the game flow.
They looked good running the ball.. But i think Coach Hammonds went a little over bored playing the starters after halftime when they was up 60 but nice win Cougars.
So getting beat 85 is supposed to be a gameplan for the district tournament, how many bombs has to hit till you build a shelter. How many kids and coaches have to be dishearted, quit and run off before someone makes a change.
:igiveup:
Stardust Wrote:3rd or 4th option still means starter, correct? So, this was a reward to the Senior??? A reward to a Senior by presenting him the gift of a weak team??????

Don't get me wrong, this in no means is a knock on the player or the players feeding him the ball. There is only one person who dictates the game flow.

I know what you mean....
but these guys are going to meet in the tourney and I think Coach Rhodes's idea was to play his JV and not show Letcher anything before the one that counts.

However, this was a complete demoralization.

And like I said earlier....
Rhodes has put himself behind the 8-ball in the 14th Region.

This is how everyone outside of Lotts Creek sees him:
He played for UK until he was ran out of town by Pitino.
He went to the NBA and used that to get him some college jobs.
Then he applies for some small-time jobs in Eastern Ky and acts like he's going to change everything.
He brings in some out of state transfers to do the job for him.
and then it happens....
The kids from here don't get to play.
They end up not winning games.
He makes statements before the Knott Central game like "nothing about Knott County scares me" and "I've never heard of Knott County"(btw Cordia is in Knott County)
Also, Knott County blew them out.
He starts acting foolish and getting thrown out of gyms on a week-to-week basis.
He basically stays suspended.
(Rumor) On a basketball trip he takes a kids shoes from him and forces him to go in sockfeet for the remainder of the trip.
He runs his transfers back to Texas.
Then in a District matchup he has the audacity to not play his starters?!

He was asking to get blown out.