Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Perry Central guys sign with anyone?
I figured someone would sign Kyle Huff, Jay White, Brian Rankin, couple linemen, and Matt Robinson.
^ Yeah I'd like to know as well... They all could play ball SOMEWHERE for sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Figured a couple of them will be going to UPIKE or Cumberland U. Jay can improve his game a ton if he wants to. Matt should be going D1 somewhere. Huff is a very good QB and could play somewhere if he wanted to. Not sure if he wants to play though.
matt robinson, jared deaton, and kyle huff are all supposed to sign with upike in the upcoming week or two i think
Glad to hear all these kids are moving on to have a college career .Do any of you think UPike is the best fit for robinson with dudley already in place?Congrats to all and good luck go UPike!
maroon nation Wrote:Glad to hear all these kids are moving on to have a college career .Do any of you think UPike is the best fit for robinson with dudley already in place?Congrats to all and good luck go UPike!

The way I see it Matt is not just a MLB he would make a good end. Matt is a good all around player this kid has a nose for finding the ball. He is one of the best defense player that I have been around are seen play in a very long time. Matt will do good no matter where a coach plays him at. Bottom line Matt is a winner. Good luck :Thumbs:
Matt Robinson, Jared Deaton, Kyle Huff, Jay White and Bryan Rankin are signing with UPike today.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Matt Robinson, Jared Deaton, Kyle Huff, Jay White and Bryan Rankin are signing with UPike today.

Figured he would be an All American and could play anywhere he wanted?
Not an All American but the best to ever put the pads on at a Perry County School. I am glad he will get a free education.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Figured he would be an All American and could play anywhere he wanted?

Better than anyone to ever play for Knott Central, that's for sure. You're the man for hating on a 17 year old.
He was pretty danged good.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Figured he would be an All American and could play anywhere he wanted?

what a jerk