Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this the best Perry Central Team EVER?
I would have to say yes. What do you think?
Not yet, but come March they could make there mark.
Very well could be!!!!
They may be one of the best, but I bet some of the other teams may have something to say about that. Guess we can make our final decision after march.
Hell the team 2 years ago was better than this one. RIGHT? RIGHT? WRONG? WRONG?
Yes, the team a couple years ago would have to be in the conversation. I think some of the teams in late 90's were pretty good as well, IMO.
Only march will let us know if this is the best pcc team ever.
The team with Denver Sims, Brian Kilburn, and Ben Bowling would be hard to beat.
Overrated Wrote:Hell the team 2 years ago was better than this one. RIGHT? RIGHT? WRONG? WRONG?

I thought that team was the best PCC team ever.
But they couldn't hold on to that lead in the 4th quarter against you guys. So I don't think you can call them the best ever.
BlackKnight8 Wrote:The team with Denver Sims, Brian Kilburn, and Ben Bowling would be hard to beat.

^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ 2004 team was pretty good as well. Even won a game at sweet 16. Not saying thats how to tell because some teams have gotten better draws like this years team as a good draw...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Will see when March rolls around !! Dont think so !!!
Their ranked 6th this week in Dave cantrell rating the state, and at this point they Perry still must win some big games and we will see, but right now this is the best team in school history.
I think this is the most talented team ever at Perry Central. Maybe more talented than any MC Napier and Dilce Combs teams also. They are just a little small at the 3 position and that may hurt them in the tournament. All of Perrys first 5 starters can score at will. You cant just worry about shutting one guy down.
warmachine Wrote:I think this is the most talented team ever at Perry Central. Maybe more talented than any MC Napier and Dilce Combs teams also. They are just a little small at the 3 position and that may hurt them in the tournament. All of Perrys first 5 starters can score at will. You cant just worry about shutting one guy down.

I think your right about his being the most talented team but All 5 starters can't score at will.... Braxton and Jaysean can score at will. Dalton can score at will when he really comes to play but Combs and Huff just play their roles and not good scorers at all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No they've been better
The first 4 teams in PCC history were all better than this team.... Just played at a time when there was alot better teams in the region than there are now. The 98-99 team stands out to me as the best with DJ Simms, Ben Bowling, Donnie Fugate, Tim Neace, and Brian Kilburn with Clifford Mcintyre and Brian Neace coming off the bench. That Team was loaded at the guard and Post positions.
ekff Wrote:I think your right about his being the most talented team but All 5 starters can't score at will.... Braxton and Jaysean can score at will. Dalton can score at will when he really comes to play but Combs and Huff just play their roles and not good scorers at all.

Braxton has had scoreless games, but he can score at will.
I agree with Norm Stewert, 98-99 has got to be the best. I'd put the 03-04 team 2nd.
I like the Daniel Combs, Chris Chaney, Robert Amis, Derek Bowling, and Jordan Shephard team the best.
To little and not athletic enough to play with Perrys team this year. Jaysean would dunk at will.
Lol^
WALL2WALL Wrote:I agree with Norm Stewert, 98-99 has got to be the best. I'd put the 03-04 team 2nd.

Both are solid teams with solid resumes. This years team has potential to be that good but we will have to see what March has in store for this years team.
a simple no! The best teams don't always win the regional tourney.
Norm Stewert Wrote:The first 4 teams in PCC history were all better than this team.... Just played at a time when there was alot better teams in the region than there are now. The 98-99 team stands out to me as the best with DJ Simms, Ben Bowling, Donnie Fugate, Tim Neace, and Brian Kilburn with Clifford Mcintyre and Brian Neace coming off the bench. That Team was loaded at the guard and Post positions.

:Thumbs: