Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott vs Breathitt 1/26
Predictions?

Knott 61

Breathitt 49
Knott by 10
Knott in a closer one than people thing KCC 4
Knott wins but it will be closer than many people expect. Breathitt matches up a lot better with Knott than they did with PCC so I would be surprised if Knott wins by more than 8 or 10.
Knott Co. Central 64-53. The Patriots are a legit contender in the 14th.
Anybody going to this game tonight?
Coach Fugate has their team playing well right now, will be a good test for the favorites in the 14th region. I see Fraley having a good game inside in this one and Noble and Justice should cancel each other out. Davis will be the key to this one to get Knott away with a win at home. 65-60
Won't be as close as people think

Knott by 25
Knott Central-63
Breathitt-51
This is going to be a dandy IMO
I'll take the Pats but never count Denny Fugate out
I believe I'll be in attendance tonight
Should be a good game Breathitt,Co played with Perry for the first half and then Perry pulled away Breathitt,Co hit their first 8 of 10 threes but still trailed by 4 at the half, Knott I think will win 68 - 61.
the 1 the only Wrote:Knott in a closer one than people thing KCC 4

That's my guess. PCC didn't beat BHS as bad as the final score. And
I doubt KCC is as good as PCC. But they're clearly close. So I'd
expect them to beat BHS at home, and maybe squeak by them or
lose at BHS.
baller4lyfe Wrote:Won't be as close as people think

Knott by 25

Hello Mr. Roark. How are thins on Fantasy Island?
Knott also has to travel to Letcher for the rematch in the District on Friday right? Should be two good nights of basketball for Knott.
Breathitt 52 Knott 47
Good test for Knott tonight.

Knott Central - 68
Breathitt County - 60
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
DSRfan Wrote:Hello Mr. Roark. How are thins on Fantasy Island?

looks like things are goin pretty good in fantasy land!!!:Clap:
Downtown10 Wrote:looks like things are goin pretty good in fantasy land!!!:Clap:

KCC wins much bigger than I would have thought. But the box also shows BC's starting point guard didn't play either. He plays and I highly suspect it goes more like I would expect, KCC in a solid but not nearly so big, a win.
DSRfan Wrote:KCC wins much bigger than I would have thought. But the box also shows BC's starting point guard didn't play either. He plays and I highly suspect it goes more like I would expect, KCC in a solid but not nearly so big, a win.

Who are you talking about?