Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Kentucky 57 - Georgia 44
Final
Georgia just looks bad. I thought the crowd might play a factor in this one but there was just as much blue as red. GO CATS!
Miller played a beautiful 1st half!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Good road win. And Cats covered the spread -12.5
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Game Ball: Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - He wasn't the most flashiest, or the most noticeable player on the court. But trust me, he was, 14 points on 6-14 shooting, 11 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 block...and a extra filthy slam dunk.

-----

Good Thoughts:

- Darius Miller was very aggressive tonight and had he gotten perhaps a couple more rebounds I would have easily given him the 2nd straight game ball. He only missed 1 shot, 19 points and a perfect 4-4 from the arc. Very, very good.

- Marquis Teague...0 turnovers and 7 assists. I think the light it starting to blink a little. I thought he played very good defense as well.

- Terrence Jones, I didn't think he played good offensively, but I liked his rebounding and overall effort.

- Anthony Davis had a good game, but was unbelievably quiet on offense. But his 11 rebounds & 5 blocks definitely played a big factor, but I was surprised they didn't give him alot of offensive looks down low.

- Kyle Wiltjer played well in limited minutes, played a little tenative...but he comes in to make shots and thats exactly what he did tonight.

- Kentucky as a team looked very focused and sharp.

- Kentucky's team defense overall was excellent.

-----

Not So Good Thoughts:

- Doron Lamb, not sure what was up with him tonight, he shot poorly and just never seemed to get going.

- Marquis Teague didn't shoot the ball well, the only FG he scored on he walked but the officials didn't see it.

- Darius Miller needed some more rebounds.

- 2 steals....Seriously?
If it wasnt for two late threes we would have held this team to 38 points.

I cant say anything bad about a defensive performance like that no matter how the offense plays.

You should never lose a game only giving up 38 points.
The second half wasn't pretty, but, we won.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If it wasnt for two late threes we would have held this team to 38 points.

I cant say anything bad about a defensive performance like that no matter how the offense plays.

You should never lose a game only giving up 38 points.

This was pretty much my same thoughts.
  • I want Teague to score more.
  • I want Jones to be more consistent.
  • I want Miller to better play D when he is scoring, or Score more when he plays good D - He just can't seem to put the 2 together.
  • I want Lamb to grow his hair back
and
  • I want Wiltjer to stay off the floor as much as possible
Stardust Wrote:This was pretty much my same thoughts.
  • I want Miller to better play D when he is scoring, or Score more when he plays good D - He just can't seem to put the 2 together.
and

Haha I agree with that one! He is either on fire or can't throw it in the ocean!!
Stardust Wrote:This was pretty much my same thoughts.
and

Couldnt agree more.
I knew from the beginning he wasnt going to be worth a crap, but after seeing him, i really hope he transfers to morehead or something.
How many TO's did Darious have? I watched around 30 minutes of the game and I swear it seemed like it lost it 10x.
He only had 3.
Kentucky's defense alone will take them far in the tournament. If the Cats can just get some consistent scoring as a team then they will be unbeatable.
In fact, Kentucky as a team only had 10 turnovers.

Which isn't bad at all.