Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 74 Lesile County 32
Final, ouch.
I knew it would be a beat-down but didn't see a 42 point win coming.

Leslie hasn't played in almost 2 weeks and looks like they didn't show up for this one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Perry Co. Central 73
Leslie Co. 32

Leslie Co. - 5 - 8 - 11 - 8 = 32
Perry Co. Central - 24 - 20 - 16 - 13 - 73

Leslie Co. (6-8) -- Napier 6, Asher 12, Ch. Maggard 4, Ca. Maggard 4, Morgan 2, Eldridge 2, Osborne 2.

Perry Co. Central (17-4) -- Pray 4, Paige 31, Beverly 15, Smith 2, Huff 3, Combs 7, Cornett 7, Garry 4.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...rylink=cpy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When are they going to "CAN" Sizemore at Leslie? He hasnt done nothing over there.
Congrats Perry.
I figured this one would be somewhat closer...
zaga_fan Wrote:I figured this one would be somewhat closer...

Yeah I was thinking around 20-25
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Is Paige getting some D1 looks?
^ Marshall, EKU, Morehead State
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Northern wants to make the jump to D-1 with Paige on the team
Did Paige not play much the 2nd half, he had 23 at halftime? Just wondering.
Paige could be a top 10 player in the state.
Paige is the BEST senior in the state. I cant think of 1 other senior I would take over him. He is hands down the best player in the mtns and it aint close, IMO. If the kid was 3 inches taller he could play almost anywhere.
When is Leslie County going to get a new coach? Its getting time for Collett to take over the reigns.

The only thing that bothers me about Paige is his Defense. I know hes a scoring machine but they need him to get some steals and some boards.
^ That is what is stopping him from getting more looks.
Everyone looking to go to the next level can score...
not everyone gets their hands dirty.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:When is Leslie County going to get a new coach? Its getting time for Collett to take over the reigns.

The only thing that bothers me about Paige is his Defense. I know hes a scoring machine but they need him to get some steals and some boards.

he's averaging 7 rpg, is that not good enough?
^ lol
Come on ringo, give him some love. He and this team have really started to gel the last couple weeks. They look very unselfish and are playing a nice uptempo style. Very fun team to watch right now.
Wow. PCC, from the numbers and accounts, looks scary good.
This game was over after the first quarter, Perry has the best team in school history, They have a legit shot depending on the draw of playing saturday morning in the sweet 16.