Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have You?
- Blame it on the refs!!!
when in doubt
Everyone likes MisterPerfect better. Well fellas, you going to have to get use to ole' Spud.

''That's my story and I'm sticking to it" Wink
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ That's the reason the site has went into the tank....
^ i blame the duke fans.
^ Where the hell are they, Did we run them off as well!
^
Were slowly but surely thinning out all the haters lol.
^ Wonder when we will get rid of you thenConfusednicker:
^
I'm a "lifer" :biggrin:
I've kind of lost some addiction to the site. Have no idea why.

Pretty soon I'll be gone for quite a while, so prepare for my absence. lol, definitely going to miss the site though. It's going to suck.
^ Where have you been lately?
I still hate you all, if it means anything.
Nope!:dudecomeon:
Stardust Wrote:^ That's the reason the site has went into the tank....

I'm glad to know I'm reason why. I knew I was always the MVP of the site behind QQ.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:I'm glad to know I'm reason why. I knew I was always the MVP of the site behind QQ.

Where is QQ? and why does he never come around?

Where is midee1? and why does he never come around?
^Great questions about great people. And another one I miss is ComfortEagle.
#BBFL
Stardust Wrote:^ Where have you been lately?

Just pre-deployment work-up. Alot of paperwork and all that good stuff. Just been busy, and trying to get inside of as many females as possible for obvious reasons.
Boom
When I saw the title of this thread I was almost afraid to even look. I was thinking it would be something like the one thread, what would you do for a million dollars or something like that. I am new to BGR but I love it and I plan to become a regular. I would be on a lot more but I work so much but I think I've done ok with my post count seeing that I only joined about 5 or 6 months ago.
Do-double-gg Wrote:When I saw the title of this thread I was almost afraid to even look. I was thinking it would be something like the one thread, what would you do for a million dollars or something like that. I am new to BGR but I love it and I plan to become a regular. I would be on a lot more but I work so much but I think I've done ok with my post count seeing that I only joined about 5 or 6 months ago.

Great to have you here. New members are slowly filling that huge hole that aslan left.

But I'm sure we will find someone more full of crap than him soon Smile
^
I like how he teased us a month ago in the UK bball thread.
What was it, one day?

:foreveralone:
zaga_fan Wrote:Well I took a new job there for a while that stopped me from getting on as much.
But now I'm back in school and can rage all day long Wink

I don't think Ballers has a computer and he could only get on while we were at work.
We hopefully have seen the last of him
Smile

Dude, I've always had a computer..
And here's a quarter..
Call someone who cares..
It's really hard to disagree with the L.A. fans now since Howard is there..
But Kobe is riding the coat tails of the Superman..
Just had to say it.
Yes, I have almost kicked the habit. I like to debate and the people who post on the Politics forum either agree with me most of the time or are two-time loser Obama voters (Obama winning does not make his supporters winners), who have proven themselves incapable of rational thought. Confusednicker:

Furthermore, when our economy ultimately collapses under the welfare state that is growing at a breakneck pace, I am not sure that the Obama voters are smart enough to make the connection between their votes and the consequences that will follow. They are already having trouble coming to grips with the fact that businesses are cutting the hours of temporary workers and dropping other employees's healthcare insurance coverage because of the phase-in of Obamacare.

There comes a point, where events are too important to take any satisfaction from making "I told you so" posts, so I plan to focus on work and family, where my own actions can make a difference in my life. I will not be abandoning BGR entirely, but my posting rate has and will continue to drop.
Believe me, I've been trying to get arguments started recently..
But noone is giving in..
Guess I'll just have to stir up OnB about how horrible Letcher is this year.

I do see a zaga_fan argument in the near future..
Because we all know how horrible Gonzaga really is and how Mark Few is an overrated joke.