Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Routine
We all have those certain things we do after we first wake up.
What are the little things you do to kickoff your day?
Wake up, get dressed, morning formation, then unit PT, then on to the work day. Of course, that varies, like I mentioned with gunnery or any other range, or a unit ruck-march, all kinds of stuff like that.

Days get repetitive and boring, and mornings suck, but I'm used to it and I love my boys, hell of a unit. they keep things fresh, and we have some new kids so plenty of idiots to yell at, hahaha.
I'd love to turn you on

Woke up, fell out of bed,
Dragged a comb across my head
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup,
And looking up I noticed I was late.
Found my coat and grabbed my hat
Made the bus in seconds flat
Get out of bed
take the dog out
Shower & Shave
Dressed
Kiss the wife
off to work
When you are "self-employed" as the IRS considers me, you keep your own schedule. Especially doing what I do. I have had 18 hour work days, and I have had 4-5 days straight that I do little-to-nothing. You just never know. You also never know when the phone will ring or when someone needs you.

I have woke up at 4:00AM before and started writing a sermon or Bible study, lol. I have also sat in my home office for hours waiting for inspiration to come. You just never know.

When I start classes back in a couple of weeks, I will share my morning routine. I am a planning machine, lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Roll over, go pee, brush the teeth, and then get dressed.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
shit, shower, and shave in no paticular order...
Fml
Turn the morning news on
Turn computer on to check out scores
Use restroom
Make a cup of tea
Breakfast
Morning Run
Protein Shake
Shower
Get Dressed
Off to work
Drain the main vein
brush my teeth
Put my clothes on
Kiss the fiance
head out
Hit the snooze on my phone.
Finally roll out of bed.
Let out the dogs.
De-wrinkle my clothes.
Turn on the news.
Feed the dogs.
Then off I go...
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:We all have those certain things we do after we first wake up.
What are the little things you do to kickoff your day?

All these daily routine questions are making me nervous...lol!

Just for your info....I have security cameras and LOTS of guns...LOL!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
don't really have much of a routine since my heart doesn't start pumping til 10 am.