Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good freshman besides the ones who get alot of publicity?
Who do you think?
This may be the worst thread title I've ever seen. C'mon.
"Nike Man" Wrote:This may be the worst thread title I've ever seen. C'mon.
Agreed! This is really lame!
the freshman are probably not good if they don't get any publicity..
Chris Gibson, maybe??
I,ve got to give props to my homey Justin Porter because he can flat shoot the rock. Roger Damron is one crazy mo fo. This kid can dunk the crap out of it. These two players are way underated.
[quote author=Cards_12 link=topic=20408.msg205203#msg205203 date=1141667074]
I,ve got to give props to my homey Justin Porter because he can flat shoot the rock. Roger Damron is one crazy mo fo. This kid can dunk the crap out of it. These two players are way underated.
[/quote]
What school do they go to?????
Roger Damron from sheldon Clark he can jump out of the gym he was dunking two hand in warm ups before the Phelps game.......
i personaly think seth setser is the best freshman
[quote author=Cards_12 link=topic=20408.msg205203#msg205203 date=1141667074]
[/quote]
Where are they from?
justin porter is pretty impressive.... he outshoots alot kids from the 3pt line
hazard has alot of good freshman  :pirateshoot:
The Pikeville Panthers have three excellent freshmen that will make some noise in the 15th region in the next three years. Matt Clevenger, Devon Adams and Derek Harmon are all good players. Adams is 6'8" and has a bright future. Clevenger and Harmon looked really good against Johnson Central in the regional tournament. Future looks bright for the Panthers.
Confusedhh:

Shelby valley has Hatfield and newsome who are both tough inside players but are only 8'th graders..however, they do drive to games lol...that's why Virgie wind the 8'th grade tourney every year.  They hold back two years...I hope they do pass the new rule about hold backs can't play two straight years in the same grade.  Then Greg Newsome will know what it means to have to actually coach a game.  Back to freshman... East Ridge has a kid named Josh Thacker who can play and Johnson Central has a kid named Ian #25 who is tuff.  The Sheldon Clark kid is really good as well.  And Pike Central has Micheal Boyd who is going to be good if he develops his shot a little more. 
A good freshman is Michael Campbell from hhs...he gets some publicity...he has got quite a bit.....
Porter is from Sheldon Clark...he showed a lot of talent towards the end of the season...
#3 from shelby valley