Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge wins Boys In-game cheerleading award!
1st place - East Ridge
2nd Place - Pikeville

Pikeville Boys basketball took home the district trophy too!! Congrats Boys! First trip to region since 2002!
Thanks Pville!!
Congratulations EAST RIDGE CHEERLEADERS!! We're all so proud of you!! You guys have had the worse year.....I'm so glad that ended on a good note!!
Congrats too to Pikeville Cheerleaders...You where so gracious to us, as always!! You guys are great!
:Cheerlead[size=5] EAST RIDGE [/size][size=5]CHEERLEADERS :Cheerlead[/size]
59th DISTRICT CHAMP
BOYS VARSITY DIVISION
Well, thanks guys! We worked really hard and prepared to get judged. We have had a pretty bad year but we pulled through and got first in the boys division! Pikeville got second! GO PIKEVILLE! You guys are the nicest squad. What good sportsmanship... Well I just wante du guys to know that the squad appreciates the support! BYES...

-J.o.r.d.a.n!

GO :wenumber1 WARRIORS!
im sorry i love east ridge i think they did awesome but pikeville deserved first we all know they got cheated and i heard neither squad is competing in the district tourny again because they did awesome did anyone watch pikeville when they were gettin judged? but congrats to east ridge atleast valley didnt get it but still
i saw pikeville cheer they threw awesome tumbling fulls, alternates, so on the lowest thing they threw was roundoff tucks and they did their cheer routine they did for kapos and just did an awesome job of leading the crowd and being an awesome squad
east ridge fell and werent that good no offense i love you all so i dont understand this at all
"cheer_leader" Wrote:im sorry i love east ridge i think they did awesome but pikeville deserved first we all know they got cheated and i heard neither squad is competing in the district tourny again because they did awesome did anyone watch pikeville when they were gettin judged? but congrats to east ridge atleast valley didnt get it but still

Pikeville did NOT deserve first! Yes, they were good, but East Ridge was better! Just how do you think they were cheated???

GREAT JOB WARRIOR CHEERLEADERS....WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU! :Cheerlead :Cheerlead :#1:
We didn't fall... All of our stunts stuck... When we were being judged for GIRLS DISTRICT we did drop one stunt... but during boys we did not. Plus we had people tumbling with fulls also. We also did so many jumps... My legs still hurt... I didn't see Pikeville do a full when they were being judged... Tonight at the district game, however, I saw this girl from Pikeville do the best Full that I think I have ever seen! Way to go, I don't know her name but she is one awesome tumbler! Just thought I would straighten that up...

-J.o.r.d.a.n!
i was not ther to watch the game but i have many posts from pikeville fans and cheerleaders telling central to suck it up and quit being sores losers so pikeville take yours own advice and face the fact that the judges sad that east ridge was the better of the two teams and quit being such sores losers and get used to it you can't win them all you will come up against judges that don't always give it to you before they see you compete!!!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS EAST RIDGE GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Cheerlead
i was at the game...i thought both squads did well...however...i would have to say pikeville had a much overall crowd appeal and difficutly level...east ridge is a great squad dont get me wrong...but pikeville deserved it!...
"jordan_looney" Wrote:Tonight at the district game, however, I saw this girl from Pikeville do the best Full that I think I have ever seen! Way to go, I don't know her name but she is one awesome tumbler! Just thought I would straighten that up...

-J.o.r.d.a.n!
I saw it too....BEAUTIFUL!!
are you kidding me you didnt see one pikeville girl throw a full she threw like 8 tons of standing backs tons of great tumbling great stunts it was just awesome they got cheated i dont care what yuo say i was tehre when east ridge was judged to they did fall and were just so sloppy not first place material dont get me wrong they were better than valley but not pikeville are you kidding me pikeville did a routine before the game started and did awesome stuff for starting line up if that isnt first place material then i dont know what is what was better than east ridge did? ah you all can win all the time now cuz pikeville isnt doing that anymore those judges were from who knows where and just didnt want them to win so i hope you all beat valley next year
Not to start any problems, but i have been informed that East Ridges coach got the judges for the game.

this is not allowed in KAPOS. someone who doesnt have any conflicts, such as the region representative or the sectional vice president, is supposed to appoint the judge for the games.
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:Not to start any problems, but i have been informed that East Ridges coach got the judges for the game.

this is not allowed in KAPOS. someone who doesnt have any conflicts, such as the region representative or the sectional vice president, is supposed to appoint the judge for the games.

see waht did i tell you all they do is cheat pikeville atleast when pikeville wins they do it fairly with qualified judges

if anyone has a reason why they think pikeville didnt deserve it through tumbling, stunting, cheering, just flat out everything please explain to me why and who was better and why and what they did
I'm just curious..why all the hate on Valley? I was in attendance in part of the game that Valley got judged and the Pikeville vs. East Ridge game and from what I could see there is no way that East Ridge beat both Pikeville and Valley. Especially not Pikeville. East Ridge was not the better squad.
"cheer_leader" Wrote:are you kidding me you didnt see one pikeville girl throw a full she threw like 8 tons of standing backs tons of great tumbling great stunts it was just awesome they got cheated i dont care what yuo say i was tehre when east ridge was judged to they did fall and were just so sloppy not first place material dont get me wrong they were better than valley but not pikeville are you kidding me pikeville did a routine before the game started and did awesome stuff for starting line up if that isnt first place material then i dont know what is what was better than east ridge did? ah you all can win all the time now cuz pikeville isnt doing that anymore those judges were from who knows where and just didnt want them to win so i hope you all beat valley next year
First--please use some punctuation....it is so hard to read your posts without it!
NOW--ER won this fair and square!! They wasn't sloppy, they was sharp and beautiful!! They have worked their butts off for the past few weeks to be ready for this, and they was great, which I'm sure surprised a lot of people!! I am NOT going to say anything negeative about Pikeville to justify ER's win....that is simply wrong!! Pikeville is a great squad, but the judges thought that ER was the best squad that night.
I can't believe that people are already saying ER cheated....rofl....believe me, if they was going to cheat, do ya really think that Valley would've won girls varsity....NO WAY!!
Well since everyone thinks this is ok, i will make sure to tell Mrs. Stone and Mrs. Wheeler to appoint the judges for region. That should make everything fair.
Thats exactly what I was going to say... Why in the world would the judges have picked Valley for Girls District? It is just the way the cookie crumbled... I don't know why u are so upset about this... The cheerleaders on P-ville's squad seemed happy with the runner-up trophy... They were nice and polite and totally happy...
If you ask me, I think that we (ER) and Pikeville both deserved it and it only come down to however many points, (probly like 1 or 2) , that the squad just worked for....
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:Not to start any problems, but i have been informed that East Ridges coach got the judges for the game.

How can you say you don't want to start any problems and then follow with that?? And how can having our region representative be any better than the hosting coach choose a judge....lol....we all know who the region rep is. And as far as the coach choosing the judges, you have misinformed!!
I'm pretty sure she called Lucy Moore and had her send them.
"ridgewarrior" Wrote:First--please use some punctuation....it is so hard to read your posts without it!
NOW--ER won this fair and square!! They wasn't sloppy, they was sharp and beautiful!! They have worked their butts off for the past few weeks to be ready for this, and they was great, which I'm sure surprised a lot of people!! I am NOT going to say anything negeative about Pikeville to justify ER's win....that is simply wrong!! Pikeville is a great squad, but the judges thought that ER was the best squad that night.
I can't believe that people are already saying ER cheated....rofl....believe me, if they was going to cheat, do ya really think that Valley would've won girls varsity....NO WAY!!

punctuation???? you cant even spell it
they wasnt sloppy dont u mean they werent sloppy dont tell me how to type
but sorry i guess i cant spell and your way better

fair and square how did they win when it was on their home floor they've NEVER won before and their coach appointed both judges okay that seems fair to me it doesnt matter how hard they worked they werent the best that means nothing sharp and beautiful how do you know that what justification do you have to say that you you know nothing
Pikeville is a great squad and awesome squad but the judges thought ER was the best that night yeah beacuse your coaches got them of course they did you completey made my point
yeah i think they gave it to valley to not make it look suspicous i mean seriously we all saw it east ridge didnt have great stunts and if it was anyone going to beat pikeville it was valley i mean are you kidding me if qualified judges would have judged this i know who would have won but i guess since everyone thinks its fine er just got their coach to pick the judges pikeville can have ms stone and ms wheeler pick out who they want to judge region then itll be fair wont it? thats what your saying so next year when district is at pikeville they can do that too but dont worry anytime its not at pikeville there not competeing good luck at beating valley
No matter who wins a cheer competition, each squad is going to say another one cheated... So why even argue... I think we both deserved it but it only come down to whoever had the few straglling points....
tell me what east ridge did better than pikeville i want to hear what they did better so you can tell me why the judges would have a reason for them to win
"cheer_leader" Wrote:punctuation???? you cant even spell it
they wasnt sloppy dont u mean they werent sloppy dont tell me how to type
but sorry i guess i cant spell and your way better

fair and square how did they win when it was on their home floor they've NEVER won before and their coach appointed both judges okay that seems fair to me it doesnt matter how hard they worked they werent the best that means nothing sharp and beautiful how do you know that what justification do you have to say that you you know nothing
Pikeville is a great squad and awesome squad but the judges thought ER was the best that night yeah beacuse your coaches got them of course they did you completey made my point
yeah i think they gave it to valley to not make it look suspicous i mean seriously we all saw it east ridge didnt have great stunts and if it was anyone going to beat pikeville it was valley i mean are you kidding me if qualified judges would have judged this i know who would have won but i guess since everyone thinks its fine er just got their coach to pick the judges pikeville can have ms stone and ms wheeler pick out who they want to judge region then itll be fair wont it? thats what your saying so next year when district is at pikeville they can do that too but dont worry anytime its not at pikeville there not competeing good luck at beating valley

I really think u are over-reacting... The judges were certified Kapos judges... our ER coach did not appoint them.. That is a very false statement... Plus she has only been our coach for like 3 weeks... Since our other one quit... I am just glad she is watching us until the end of season....
nobody is going to dis Pikeville's squad just to make a point to you...
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:Well since everyone thinks this is ok, i will make sure to tell Mrs. Stone and Mrs. Wheeler to appoint the judges for region. That should make everything fair.

"cheer_leader" Wrote:pikeville can have ms stone and ms wheeler pick out who they want to judge region then itll be fair wont it?

Since Mrs. Stone is the regional rep, I assume she is who would pick the judges!

:CheerleadCongrats again to ERHS!!:Cheerlead
okay your coach picked the judges for two others schools its not fair you werent great and you shouldnt have one but karma will come around
Good God Get Over It cheer_leader :please:
:worthy:
"VoR" Wrote:Good God Get Over It cheer_leader :please:
:lmao:
i guess you all dont want me to tell the truth and my opinion itd be great if i just said great job and went on with it wouldnt that be great?
no it wouldnt because i dont wanna lie and say false things that i dont mean when i know the truth
"cheer_leader" Wrote:i guess you all dont want me to tell the truth and my opinion itd be great if i just said great job and went on with it wouldnt that be great?
no it wouldnt because i dont wanna lie and say false things that i dont mean when i know the truth
The TRUTH is East Ridge WON!!