• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset 56, Estill County 52
Final
1/9/2012
Somerset 56
Estill Co. 52

Somerset 13 6 13 24 56
Estill Co. 14 4 18 16 52

Somerset (11-4) -- Lange 2, Speaks 4, Gordon 11, Meagargle 6, Weddle 11, Cheurvant 15, R.Dishman 5, McWilliams 2.

Estill Co. (5-13) -- Jones 4, T.Jenkins 6, Baber 4, Muncie 6, Morris 25, Evans 2, Alexander 5.
this was a very exciting game. Estill lead by as many as 6 or7 maybe 8. Somerset lead by as many as 8. Estill was down 8 with a little over a minute to go and came storming back.
Congrats Somerset!!!
:Thumbs:
Sloppy game by Somerset. Way too many careless turnovers and very poor freethrow shooting by the Jumpers. Estill outplayed Somerset for 3 1/2 quarters but the Briar Jumpers did just enough to win on the road. I thought Somerset looked tired after playing their 5th game in 8 days. I enjoyed the Estill County band. They really sound like a train, pretty cool.
Norm, you wouldn't happen to have any other stats for this game would you? (Rebounds, Steals, Assists, etc. etc) I didn't check with Estill's Stat Keeper before I left the school
Strikeout King Wrote:Norm, you wouldn't happen to have any other stats for this game would you? (Rebounds, Steals, Assists, etc. etc) I didn't check with Estill's Stat Keeper before I left the school

No, I took off pretty soon after talking to my son to try and catch the 2nd half of the football game. Morris had to be pretty close to a triple double (points, rebounds and blocks) for Estill County.
That's what I was thinking but don't know for sure. If I go Friday I'll ask the stat keeper