Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Participants For Raw Elimination Chamber Match, Del Rio News
– Participants for WWE’s annual Raw Elimination Chamber Match are tentatively scheduled to include Alberto Del Rio, CM Punk, John Cena, Kane, R-Truth and The Miz. The outcome of the bout is expected to based on whether Cena’s match with The Rock at WrestleMania XXVIII will have the WWE Championship on the line.

– When Vince McMahon told Alberto Del Rio to work stiffer and appear more aggressive in the ring, it was indicated that he was due for another WWE Championship reign in 2012.
Del Rio is expected to be sidelined for four to six weeks after suffering a torn groin during the Six-Man Tag Team Match on the December 19, 2011 Raw SuperShow.

– Darryl McDaniels, founding member of the hip hop group Run–D.M.C., was seated among the audience at Tuesday’s Raw live in New York City. McDaniels has past history with WWE as he performed the “Wrestlemania Rap” at WrestleMania V

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/w...-rio-news/
Something tells me this would be the spot for John Cena to win the WWE Championship if they decide to go through with Cena vs. The Rock for the WWE Championship.

The match really doesn't need it to sell more, it's already gonna sell.

Let Punk keep the championship, I say!
^ I agree, I'd rather see the title on Punk