Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oregon RB LaMichael James decides to enter NFL Draft
Oregon RB LaMichael James is going to enter the NFL Draft and go pro
Not surprised. Best of luck to him.
He'll not be an NFL RB. I guarantee it. He'l' probably get some reps. but he won't be successful at RB. IMO
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Im so glad we dont have to hear about him anymore.
IMO, he was so overrated it wasnt funny.
PAC 12 defense is about as good as pop werner defense.
They made this kid much bigger than he really was.
He'll never get one state in the NFL.
Bengals are trading up....
Not Surprised... Don't know how good he'll be at the next level tho.
I doubt he will be a success, but many said the same about MJ-D and Ray Rice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mock drafts have him going in the middle of the 3rd round
Best of luck LaMichael in the NFL.
Are you people kidding me?!?! What makes you think that he won't do good in the NFL?! He's ran over every team they've played, whether they're PAC or not. He's alot stronger than he looks, and what he does lack in strength he more than makes up for in speed.

You have to remember the type of offense Oregon plays, and James' role in it. Just his presence on the field causes defenses to second guess every single play.

He isn't overrated, not one bit, and I'm going to miss him. He, along with teammate De'Anthony Thomas are the two fastest players in the country. Both could do anything on the field, spread out wide and catch the ball, absolutely great on screens....and James, with his smaller size and being so "overrated", is one of the best between the tackles runners in the country. He's done it over and over for years. I'll miss him, can't wait to see him in the NFL.

Hopefully he goes to a team that runs alot of Spread, because that's where he'll excel, running the ball straight up the middle out of the Shotgun. He's got the best ball-carrier vision in the country, by far. The dude takes it easy until he sees the hole, and then shoots through it so quick ya can't even get a hand on him. Also, he's going to beast on Kickoff returns.

Get ready to start hearing about De'Anthony Thomas next year if you haven't already this year...he was a true Freshman this year, and freaking great. Started out at a WR, and could catch anything and was great at getting YAC. Finally they figured out how good of a runner he was and started some Jet Sweeps with him, and now he's pretty much converted to RB, but still goes out wide when James or Barner are in the game, or he lines up in the FB spot in the Shotgun with James to keep the defense even more off balance. Great Option back too.

Gah..can't wait until next year.
^
He'll be a great talent in the canadian football league.
See alot of Reggie Bush type skills in him. I dont think he'll be an every down type of back but he will be a threat any time he steps on the field. Vundy, we may here about Thomas sooner rather than later with Barner thinking about the draft as well.
The Ducks still have some good backs.
LWC Wrote:I doubt he will be a success, but many said the same about MJ-D and Ray Rice.

Well if James can have half the career that MJD is having then he'll be OK.
^ I'd say!