Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Fisher (Rams or Dolphins)
Jeff Fisher is the hottest name out there right now and with Reid and Turner both returning to their teams, ESPN says Fisher will pick between St. Louis Rams or Miami Dolphins.

Which would be the best team for Fisher?

I know Miami had a better season but I still believe St. Louis would be the better job for Fisher. Miami still has to play New England and New York Jets twice a year.
He is so disappointed about not getting the San Diego job, where his roots are, that he may not come back this year. I don't think he is interested in either of those jobs.
^ I agree...I think he sits out this year to see if Turner gets fired in SD next year.
It depends on which Rams team you get. Do you get the team that played well under a rookie Sam Bradford, that looked as good as advertised? Give me that team.

However, Reggie Bush looked good behind a solid O-line. Maybe they are a QB away from being playoff-caliber. Also, looks like the Jets are falling apart now. Brady cannot have THAT many more years can he?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
St. Louis

They have a good core of young players.
Where ever he goes IMO, they are getting a 1st Class Coach.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Where ever he goes IMO, they are getting a 1st Class Coach.

Yes.....

Would love to see him in Indy...
I love Fisher.

I'm glad his name isnt being mentioned for the Jags. I wouldnt want to have to play against him twice per year.

As EKFF mentioned, If he choose the Miami job. He would have to battle the Pats and Jets each year to just win the AFC East. I think the St Louis Job is the best choice for Fisher. Have a good young QB with potential. The #2 overall pick in the draft, and can hire a GM with him in St Louis. In Miami, no QB, not a high draft, and cant call the shots. I think Rams would be a great job for Fisher and could start to turn things around this year.