Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers 13 - Browns 9
Final.

Rashad Mendenhall tore his ACL and ended his season! This absolutely sucks. Without him, it's going to be very tough to make a deep run in the post season.

Sad Sad Sad
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
And I appreciate no one posting this score. C'mon guys! It's not a bad thing to like the Steelers.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^
lol, yes it is.

The injury could hurt the Steelers big time come playoffs.
^Yes, very big!
#BBFL
I think Redmon will do OK. He runs harder than Mendenhall
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^But I really like the ball in Mendenhall's hands. I can sleep a little better..lol He has experience.
#BBFL