• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atlanta Falcons @ New York Giants(NFC Wild Card)
Who advances
I have no idea which Giants club will show up, but since this is in NY, I'm taking the Giants
Giants, they are catching fire at just the right time. Also, the Falcons' secondary cannot match up with Cruz and Nicks.

Giants - 31
Falcons - 27
The G-Men!

24-13
Giants 27-21
Giants - 28
Falcons - 17
Giants 24
Falcons 14
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Falcons
Falcons-24
Giants-23
Giants 28
Falcons 21
I think the Falcons make a run like last years Packers. They are the 5th seed and I could see them going on the road knocking off the Giants and than Packers.
New York 27-17.
Ryan is going to get hit a lot. Expecting ATL to try to establish the run, while I expect NYG to come out slinging it
Brent Grimes out for Falcons. Dominique Franks to start in his place at CB. LB Stephen Nicholas also out. Spencer Adkins starting for him
The Giants ranked second in the league with 34 sacks when sending four or fewer pass rushers this season, including 12 in their last four games (most in NFL). Matt Ryan had the third-best Total QBR against such pressure this season (84.5), but took 22 of his 26 sacks against the standard rush.

Most Sacks With 4 or Fewer Pass Rushers, 2011 Season
Eagles 38
Giants 34<<
Vikings 32
49ers 31
Lions 31
>>12 sacks last 4 games, best in NFL
National anthem time
All right, anthem's over. Time for a ballgame.
Matt Ryan has 12 touchdowns and no interceptions against 4 or fewer pass rushers over his last 7 games. In his first 9 games, Ryan had 9 touchdowns and 8 interceptions against such pressure.
The fact that most people are picking the Giants is a sign to me that they'll lose. This coming from a Giants fan.
Tony Gonzalez, second in NFL history with 1,149 Rec, has lost all 4 playoff games he’s appeared in. Gonzalez’s 238 regular-season games without a postseason win are the most by a position player in the Super Bowl era.
For ATL to win, they need to control the game on the ground...but not a believer in Turner here any more. Not that he is terrible, but he needs big holes and a ton of carries to be effective.
Michael Turner rushed for 172 yards in Week 17, his most since the 2008 season. It was Turner’s 25th 100-yard rushing game with the Falcons, tying Gerald Riggs’ franchise record. The Falcons are 22-3 when Turner rushes for at least 100 yards.
NYG wins coin toss, elects to receive.
LAST PLAY M.Bryant kicks 67 yards from ATL 35 to NYG -2. J.Jernigan to NYG 25 for 27 yards (D.Walls).

Jerrel Jernigan #12 KR
NO AVG TD
1 27.0 0
Michael Turner had 506 rushing yards to the left side this season, most in the NFL. He could find room running the left against the Giants, as they allow 4.73 yards per rush in that direction (defense’s right side), tied for 22nd in the league.
ESPN's Pat Yasinskas: MW, Turner needs about a 5-yard start to get ANY sort of speed going.
1st and 10 at NYG 25: (Shotgun) E.Manning pass incomplete short middle to V.Cruz.

Eli Manning #10 QB
CMP ATT YDS TD INT
0 1 0 0 0
Eli Manning passed for 4,933 yards this season, the sixth-highest single-season total in NFL history. Manning was at his best in the 4th quarter, setting an NFL-record by throwing for 15 TD in the game’s final 15 minutes.
Shotgun. 11 Personnel. Get used to it
  • 1(current)
  • Next