• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals @ Texans AFC Playoffs First Round
Who Wins?
Texans 24-13
Bengals 23-17
Bengals..

Bengals 24
Texans 17
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Bengals-16
Texans-13
Sadly, the Texans have been less than impressive since there injuries....

Bungles-24
Texans-21
Bengals-24
Texans-20

Sad injuries had to affect this game
I think the Bengals win...and I hope they win.

The Texans are struggling at the moment with the loss to Schaub.
Last time these 2 played, the Bengals lost because of some bad mistakes and missed opportunities. I don't see the Bengals offense having a lot of success, but I see them doing just enough to beat the Texans banged up offense.

Cincy- 24
Houston- 14
I like the Bengals here in a close one.

27-21.
With Jake under center for the Texans I think they will flow somewhat better and they will win by 6
Can't have a thread without Stardust posting a picture.

Bengals - 23
Texans - 16
Texans beat the Bengals ON THE ROAD last time they played WITH all the injuries that they have now. With many weeks since to get healthy and this game being at home, they will win again.

Andre Johnson has to play. He played very little last week, I am guessing they were just trying to get him a few real-game reps, and they gave Foster the day off to rest. Jake Delhomme got the start last week, and will be the starter for the playoffs. He lead a team much less talented to the SuperBowl a few years back, he will make less mistakes than Yates.

Bengals are young and the playoff atmosphere will get to them. Hopefully it doesn't get to the Texans as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ Brand new season. Texans have no playoff experience ever. The pressure of them being at home and never having been in the playoffs before will be their downfall.
Bengals - 31
Texans - 14
I like the Texans to win.
24-17 Cincinnati
Cincinnati 20-17.
Stardust Wrote:^ Brand new season. Texans have no playoff experience ever. The pressure of them being at home and never having been in the playoffs before will be their downfall.

I thought about it, but as I said, the youth of the Bengals will hurt them.

Remember how bad the Texans have played since Shaub went down? The one team they beat was the Bengals IN Cincinnati. They are the only playoff team that I believe the Texans could beat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Last time Bengals won a playoff game: 1991, it was against the Houston Oilers

Happy Who Dey Football Day
Bengals Fans are you ready to get beat on Sunday? Big Grin (God I know if we lose I'm gonna catch hell from Stardust on this) lol
Strikeout King Wrote:Bengals Fans are you ready to get beat on Sunday? Big Grin (God I know if we lose I'm gonna catch hell from Stardust on this) lol

absolutely! and we're ready to win on Saturday too
As far as I know Yates will be under center for Houston

Game can be seen on WLEX (Same channel LEX 18 News comes on), I finally get to watch a game.

Bengals and UK Fans have a decision to make either watch the South Carolina/Kentucky Game or Bengals/Texans Game. Both will be on at the same time. I know what game I'm watching Big Grin
^ Great, now its a sure loss.....
I know one thing is for sure. A lot of people including myself were wrong about the Bengals in the off-season. Ravens and Steelers getting old and Bengals getting young and talented.
The Bengals' 21 year playoff futility will end today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Praise God for DVR, I don't have to choose between UK and Houston. Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2nd and 10 at HOU 20: B.Tate right end to HST 25 for 5 yards (T.Howard).